4 Nights / 5 Days Greece holiday package
Athens & Meteora
- We've got deals on flights to Greece for you. Book Now
- Avail exclusive offers with our hassle-free Greece visa process. Apply Now
Tour price includes
- 3 nights accommodation in Athens at a selected category of hotels
- 1 night accommodation in Meteora at a selected category of hotels with dinner
- Daily breakfast (except on arrival day)
- Athens-port airport hotel transfers on a private basis
- 2 Days organised tour with English speaking guide & entrance fees on a shared basis
- Athens city tour & Acropolis museum on a shared basis
Package price: Per person
||Adult - Twin sharing
||Child with bed
||Child without bed
Arrival at Athens
Welcome to Athens! There will be a transfer from the airport to your hotel, where you can check-in. Rest and relax in your lovely hotel!
Overnight stay in Athens.
Athens city tour & Acropolis Museum
After breakfast, you will be able to attend the Athens city tour! On this tour and with the help of our guide, you will be able to see the Panathenaic Stadium where the first Olympic Games of modern times were held in 1896, the temple of Olympian Zeus, Hadrians Arch, the Parliament, the memorial to the Unknown Soldier, the Academy, the University and Syntagma Square. On the Acropolis visit the architectural Masterpieces of the Golden Age of Athens. Later on, we visit the Propylaea, the Temple of Athena Nike, and the Erechtheion. Towards the end of the day, return to your hotel to unwind the day.
Overnight stay in Athens.
Athens - Delphi - Meteora
After breakfast, we make our way to Delphi via Thebes, Levadia and the village of Arachova which are on the slopes of Mount Parnassus. Once you Arrive in Delphi you will be visiting the Archaeological Site. Post your trip, we make our way to Kalambaka, which passes through villages and towns of Central Greece. Then you can check into your hotel to rest and relax.
Overnight stay in Meteora
Includes Breakfast & Dinner
Meteora - Athens
Today on our visit to Meteora, amongst the huge rocks you can visit Monasteries that hold exquisite specimens of Byzantine art. Then we return to Athens via Trikala, Lamia and Thermopylae. We will also briefly stop to view the Leonidas Monument. We will then arrive in Athens early in the evening.
Overnight stay in Athens.
Check-out of the hotel and get transferred to the airport.
Tour price excludes
- International air ticket with airport taxes
- Visa charges
- Medical & travel Insurance
- PCR Tests
- City Tax if applicable, payable at the time of check-out
- Cost of excursions, city sightseeing, entrance fees and local guides availed of by the passengers, other than that mentioned in ‘tour price includes’
- Meals, laundry, telephone, fax, optional excursions, and other items of a personal nature, mini bar in the room, telephone bills, gratuities, etc.
- Tips & porter service for local driver & guide.
- Cost of foreign exchange for personal use
- Any items or services not specified in the itinerary ‘Tour price includes' head
- 5% GST and 5% TCS and other taxes applicable
||Athenaeum Grand or similar
||Amalia hotel or similar
Why choose Musafir?
- Best price guaranteed
- Musafir special inclusions are available
- Specialized Tailor-made packages
Click here for more Europe Tour Packages.
Booking & Cancellation Policy:
- The package is fully non-refundable in case of a no-show or cancellation.
- 100% advance payment is required to process the booking.
- Any changes in Government rules (India or visiting / transiting / quarantining country) the booking is fully non-refundable.
Terms and Conditions:
- Prices are quoted per person on a minimum of 2 adults travelling together.
- A person below 12 years of age on the entire tour will be considered a child.
- As a 3rd person in a triple room, most hotels use roll-away beds and the room size may be the same as the double room.
- It is suggested to carry One check-in bag and one handbag per person only, due to limited boot space in the coach.
- If certain sightseeing/excursions are closed, then an alternate sightseeing will be arranged.
- Kindly note that on certain departure dates the tour routing could change. In some tours, there is also a possibility that the tour could operate in the reverse itinerary. However, you will not miss any sightseeing or excursions that are mentioned in the itinerary unless it is closed due to a holiday. Your Tour Manager will notify you of the same.
- In case of inordinate delays and strict driving laws, a packed dinner may be provided on that day.
- Rooms and Rates are subject to availability at the time of Confirmation.
- There is no refund for any non-utilization of any services.
- The standard check-in time is 1500hrs and the check-out time is 1100hrs.
The supplement will be applicable for guaranteed early check-in or late check-out if any.
- At this point, no services are confirmed and the same is subject to availability.
- Surcharges are applicable during festivals, blackout periods, long weekends, conventions, special events, Chinese New Year, New Year, Air shows, and trade fairs. Additional options are available upon request.
- Prices are correct at the time of publication and are subject to change without any prior notice depending on travel dates and availability.
- Musafir does not guarantee the approval of visa applications and all approval / rejections are subject to the rules and conditions of the respective authorities.
- Musafir solely acts as a facilitator for making travel arrangements and is not responsible for granting or rejecting of customers' entry into any country in any manner whatsoever. The sole decision is of the concerned Embassy and Musafir cannot be held liable for the same. Musafir cannot be held liable for any incidental cost/expenses in connection thereto incurred by the Customer.
- If there are any changes or cancellations in flights which are done by the airline, Musafir will not be responsible. Guests have to accept the airline option and if the new option does not match with the hotel reservation and the hotel reservation is Non-refundable then no refund will be given for hotel booking and guests will have to pay a New Rate Subject to availability. If guests agree to confirm their booking with the revised date then any difference in rate will have to be paid else guests can cancel the booking as per the applicable cancellation policy.
- In case the guest tests positive after the PCR test then they need to follow the local quarantine procedure. The cost would be paid by the guest directly. Musafir.com would not be responsible for any payment for the quarantine procedures if the guest tests positive.
- Please read, fill and sign Musafir ‘How to Book Terms & Conditions and Booking Form’ Booklet before proceeding with booking with ‘Musafir.
- All payments are to be made strictly by cheque / Demand Draft / Direct bank transfer in favour of ‘Musafir India Pvt. Ltd.
- Click here to view our detailed Holiday Package Terms and Conditions.