Glimpse of Riyadh
3 Nights / 4 Days Saudi Arabia holiday package
- We've got deals on flights to Saudi for you. Book Now
- Apply for your Saudi visa at the best rates. Apply Now
Tour price includes
- 3 Nights' accommodation in Riyadh
- Daily breakfast
- Return airport transfers on a private basis
- Transfers as per the itinerary on a private basis
- Entry tickets to the museums and attractions
- Taxes & surcharges
Package price: Per person
||Adult - Twin sharing
||Adult - Triple sharing
||Child with bed
||Child without bed
||Novotel Al Anoud or Novotel Suites Riyadh Olaya or Holiday Inn Riyadh-Al Qasr or similar
Arrive in Riyadh
On arrival we will transfer you to your hotel. Here you can check in and freshen up. Then take your time to stroll around, or maybe explore the place a bit!
Explore the Riyadh History & Heritage
On 9:30 am, you will be picked up from your hotel. On this journey, you will be able to experience a glimpse of history at the National Museum, one of the popular museums located at the King Abdulaziz Historical Centre. Here you will also Discover Al Masmak Fortress, an important landmark of Saudi heritage. You will also be able to have lunch at the Najd Village restaurant. Then enjoy a tour of Al Turaif in Ad Diriyah, the original home of the Saudi royal family. Post this you will be returned to the hotel for a good rest!
Overnight stay in Riyadh.
Adventures in Riyadh
On this day you can spend your time exploring the nearby places or maybe stroll around until the tour begins. At 3:00 pm, you will be picked up from your hotel to embark on a very exciting journey toward thumama or red sands park. Here you will experience the thrill of off-roading with a jeep and Sandboarding. Later you will be dropped off at your hotel to relax.
Overnight stay in Riyadh.
Today you will be transferred to the airport for your flight back home.
Tour price excludes
- International & domestic air tickets with airport taxes
- Visa fees
- Medical & travel insurance
- PCR Tests
- City tax is payable at the time of check-out
- Cost of excursions, city sightseeing, entrance fees and local guides availed of by the passengers, other than that mentioned in ‘tour price includes’
- Meals, laundry, telephone, fax, optional excursions, and other items of a personal nature, mini bar in the room, telephone bills, gratuities, etc.
- Tips & porter service for local driver & guide.
- Cost of foreign exchange for personal use.
- Any items or services not specified in the itinerary ‘Tour price includes’ head.
- 5% GST and 20% TCS and other taxes applicable
Why choose Musafir?
- Best price guaranteed
- Musafir special inclusions are available
- Specialized Tailor-made packages
Booking & Cancellation Policy:
- The package is fully non-refundable in case of a no-show or cancellation.
- 100% advance payment is required to process the booking.
- Any changes in Government rules (India or visiting / transiting / quarantining country) the booking is fully non-refundable.
Terms and Conditions:
- Prices are quoted per person on a minimum of 2 adults travelling together.
- EMI price is calculated based on 12 months EMIs. 6 & 9 months EMIs are also available.
- A person below 12 years of age on the entire tour will be considered a child.
- As a 3rd person in a triple room, most hotels use roll-away beds and the room size may be the same as the double room.
- It is suggested to carry One check-in bag and one handbag per person only, due to limited boot space in the coach.
- If certain sightseeing/excursions are closed, then an alternate sightseeing will be arranged.
- Kindly note that on certain departure dates the tour routing could change. In some tours, there is also a possibility that the tour could operate in the reverse itinerary. However, you will not miss any sightseeing or excursions that are mentioned in the itinerary unless it is closed due to a holiday. Your Tour Manager will notify you of the same.
- In case of inordinate delays and strict driving laws, a packed dinner may be provided on that day.
- Rooms and Rates are subject to availability at the time of Confirmation.
- There is no refund for any non-utilization of any services.
- The standard check-in time is 1500hrs and the check-out time is 1100hrs.
The supplement will be applicable for guaranteed early check-in or late check-out if any.
- At this point, no services are confirmed and the same is subject to availability.
- Surcharges are applicable during festivals, blackout periods, long weekends, conventions, special events, Chinese New Year, New Year, Air shows, and trade fairs. Additional options are available upon request.
- Prices are correct at the time of publication and are subject to change without any prior notice depending on travel dates and availability.
- Musafir does not guarantee the approval of visa applications and all approval / rejections are subject to the rules and conditions of the respective authorities.
- Musafir solely acts as a facilitator for making travel arrangements and is not responsible for granting or rejecting of customers' entry into any country in any manner whatsoever. The sole decision is of the concerned Embassy and Musafir cannot be held liable for the same. Musafir cannot be held liable for any incidental cost/expenses in connection thereto incurred by the Customer.
- If there are any changes or cancellations in flights which are done by the airline, Musafir will not be responsible. Guests have to accept the airline option and if the new option does not match with the hotel reservation and the hotel reservation is Non-refundable then no refund will be given for hotel booking and guests will have to pay a New Rate Subject to availability. If guests agree to confirm their booking with the revised date then any difference in rate will have to be paid else guests can cancel the booking as per the applicable cancellation policy.
- In case the guest tests positive after the PCR test then they need to follow the local quarantine procedure. The cost would be paid by the guest directly. Musafir.com would not be responsible for any payment for the quarantine procedures if the guest tests positive.
- Please read, fill and sign Musafir ‘How to Book Terms & Conditions and Booking Form’ Booklet before proceeding with booking with ‘Musafir.
- All payments are to be made strictly by cheque / Demand Draft / Direct bank transfer in favour of ‘Musafir India Pvt. Ltd.
- Click here to view our detailed Holiday Package Terms and Conditions.