Scenic New Zealand
6 Nights / 7 Days New Zealand holiday package
Christchurch, Queenstown & Mt Cook
- We've got deals on flights to New Zealand for you. Book Now
- Avail exclusive offers with our hassle-free New Zealand visa process. Apply Now
Tour price includes
- 3 nights accommodation in Queenstown at a selected category of hotels
- 2 nights accommodation in Christchurch at a selected category of hotels
- 1 night stay in Mt Cook Region at a selected category of hotels
- Daily breakfast (except on arrival day)
- Enroute Tour of Geraldine and Church of the Good Shepherd, while transferring to Mt. Cook
- A stop at a local salmon farm and fresh fruit stall (seasonal) passing through the stunning Kawarau Gorge
- Milford Tour
- Pass through the stunning Kawarau Gorge, fruit and wine growing region of Cromwell, following beautiful Lake Dunstan
Package price: Per person
||Adult - Twin sharing
||Adult - Triple sharing
||Child with bed
||Child without bed
||BreakFree on Cashel Christchurch or Heartland Hotel Cotswold or similar
||Carnmore Hotel Christchurch or Commodore Airport Hotel or similar
||Crowne Plaza Christchurch or Distinction Christchurch Hotel or similar/td>
|Mt Cook Region
||Hermitage Hotel or MacKenzie Country Hotel or similar
||Hermitage Hotel or Peppers Bluewater Resort Hotel or similar
||Hermitage Hotel or similar
||Copthorne Hotel and Apartments Lakeview or DoubleTree by Hilton Queenstown or similar
||Holiday Inn Express & Suites or Kamana Lakehouse or similar
||Crowne Plaza Queenstown Hotel or Heritage Queenstown Hotel or similar
Arrive in Christchurch
Once you arrive in Christchurch, you will be transferred to your accommodation. Christchurch is a beautiful location in New Zealand, so you can spend the rest of your day resting or checking out the nearby areas! The city has inner city parks and gardens you can explore as well.
Overnight stay in Christchurch.
Christchurch - Tekapo - Mt Cook
After we leave Christchurch, we make our way to Canterbury plains and the small town of Geraldine. Along the way, we also view the blue lakes of Lake Tekapo and the popular Church of the Good Shepherd. We also view the Aoraki Mt Cook.
Overnight stay in Mt Cook Region.
Mt Cook - Queenstown
Today we leave Mt Cook Village and travel through the Southern Alps alongside Lake Pukaki. We later enjoy a local salmon farm and fresh fruit before passing through Kawarau Gorge. Once we reach Queenstown you can unwind your day at your accommodation.
Overnight stay in Queenstown.
Queenstown has many mountains and is a resort town. With many beauties, you can explore many sites here! The day will be free to check out the places here or take part in optional activities.
Overnight stay in Queenstown.
Queenstown - Milford - Queenstown
Today we take the tour to Fiordland an incredible attraction that hosts mirror lakes and waterfalls that flow into the Milford Sound. Once you arrive, we board a vessel for a cruise to admire the stunning region of Fiordland. After your trip around the region of Fiordland, we return to Queenstown via coach transfer.
Overnight stay in Queenstown.
Queenstown - Christchurch
As you depart from Queenstown, we pass through Kawarau Gorge a region in Cromwell, that is known for growing fruit and wine. Then we visit Lake Dunstan. After this, we continue our tour by passing through the plains of the Mackenzie district where you will see the Aoraki Mt Cook and the spectacular Southern Alps. We make a short stop at the Mt Cook Village before ending the tour at Christchurch.
Overnight stay in Christchurch
Your arrangements conclude today with a departure transfer or the return of your rental car.
Tour price excludes
- International air ticket with airport taxes
- Visa charges
- Medical & travel Insurance
- PCR Tests
- City Tax if applicable, payable at the time of check-out
- Cost of excursions, city sightseeing, entrance fees and local guides availed of by the passengers, other than that mentioned in ‘tour price includes’
- Meals, laundry, telephone, fax, optional excursions, and other items of a personal nature, mini bar in the room, telephone bills, gratuities, etc.
- Tips & porter service for local driver & guide.
- Cost of foreign exchange for personal use
- Any items or services not specified in the itinerary ‘Tour price includes' head
- 5% GST and 20% TCS and other taxes applicable
Why choose Musafir?
- Best price guaranteed
- Musafir special inclusions are available
- Specialized Tailor-made packages
Click here for more New Zealand Tour Packages.
Booking & Cancellation Policy:
- The package is fully non-refundable in case of a no-show or cancellation.
- 100% advance payment is required to process the booking.
- Any changes in Government rules (India or visiting / transiting / quarantining country) the booking is fully non-refundable.
Terms and Conditions:
- Prices are quoted per person on a minimum of 2 adults travelling together.
- EMI price is calculated based on 12 months EMIs. 6 & 9 months EMIs are also available.
- A person below 12 years of age on the entire tour will be considered a child.
- As a 3rd person in a triple room, most hotels use roll-away beds and the room size may be the same as the double room.
- It is suggested to carry One check-in bag and one handbag per person only, due to limited boot space in the coach.
- If certain sightseeing/excursions are closed, then an alternate sightseeing will be arranged.
- Kindly note that on certain departure dates the tour routing could change. In some tours, there is also a possibility that the tour could operate in the reverse itinerary. However, you will not miss any sightseeing or excursions that are mentioned in the itinerary unless it is closed due to a holiday. Your Tour Manager will notify you of the same.
- In case of inordinate delays and strict driving laws, a packed dinner may be provided on that day.
- Rooms and Rates are subject to availability at the time of Confirmation.
- There is no refund for any non-utilization of any services.
- The standard check-in time is 1500hrs and the check-out time is 1100hrs.
The supplement will be applicable for guaranteed early check-in or late check-out if any.
- At this point, no services are confirmed and the same is subject to availability.
- Surcharges are applicable during festivals, blackout periods, long weekends, conventions, special events, Chinese New Year, New Year, Air shows, and trade fairs. Additional options are available upon request.
- Prices are correct at the time of publication and are subject to change without any prior notice depending on travel dates and availability.
- Musafir does not guarantee the approval of visa applications and all approval / rejections are subject to the rules and conditions of the respective authorities.
- Musafir solely acts as a facilitator for making travel arrangements and is not responsible for granting or rejecting of customers' entry into any country in any manner whatsoever. The sole decision is of the concerned Embassy and Musafir cannot be held liable for the same. Musafir cannot be held liable for any incidental cost/expenses in connection thereto incurred by the Customer.
- If there are any changes or cancellations in flights which are done by the airline, Musafir will not be responsible. Guests have to accept the airline option and if the new option does not match with the hotel reservation and the hotel reservation is Non-refundable then no refund will be given for hotel booking and guests will have to pay a New Rate Subject to availability. If guests agree to confirm their booking with the revised date then any difference in rate will have to be paid else guests can cancel the booking as per the applicable cancellation policy.
- In case the guest tests positive after the PCR test then they need to follow the local quarantine procedure. The cost would be paid by the guest directly. Musafir.com would not be responsible for any payment for the quarantine procedures if the guest tests positive.
- Please read, fill and sign Musafir ‘How to Book Terms & Conditions and Booking Form’ Booklet before proceeding with booking with ‘Musafir.
- All payments are to be made strictly by cheque / Demand Draft / Direct bank transfer in favour of ‘Musafir India Pvt. Ltd.
- Click here to view our detailed Holiday Package Terms and Conditions.