Twin City - Riyadh & AlUla
5 Nights / 6 Days Saudi Arabia holiday package
Riyadh & AlUla
- We've got deals on flights to Saudi for you. Book Now
- Apply for your Saudi visa at the best rates. Apply Now
Tour price includes
- 3 Nights' accommodation in Riyadh
- 2 Nights' accommodation in Tabuk
- Daily breakfast
- Return airport transfers on a private basis
- Transfers as per the itinerary on a private basis
- Entry tickets to the museums and attractions
- Taxes & surcharges
Package price: Per person
||Adult - Twin sharing
||Adult - Triple sharing
||Child with bed
||Child without bed
||Novotel Al Anoud or Novotel Suites Riyadh Olaya or Holiday Inn Riyadh-Al Qasr or similar
||Swiss In Tabuk / Holiday Inn Tabuk or similar
Arrive in Riyadh
Upon arrival in Riyadh, you will be transferred to your hotel, where you will be checked in. You will have free time to enjoy the rest of the day exploring the nearby area or strolling around.
Boulevard Riyadh city tour
Around noon, we will set out to tour Riyadh. Later on, we get to see the Al Turaif in Ad Diriyah, the original home of the Saudi royal family. Later in the evening, we will take the tour around BLVD City in Riyadh City. This attraction is the biggest entertainment complex in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. By 6:00 PM you will be able to Explore the entertainment zones which is a 220-acre entertainment complex and explore its nine unique sub-zones. By the night we will help you to the hotel as the tour ends. You can then relax until your next tour begins.
Overnight stay in Riyadh.
Riyadh city tour
Around the morning you will be picked up from your hotel to embark on an exciting tour of Riyadh. We will pass by Al Murabba Historical Palace, where you can spend your time admiring the unique architecture of Al Murabba Palace. Moving forward we will visit the National Museum, one of the most popular museums located at the King Abdulaziz Historical Centre. Around the afternoon we will make a trip to the Al Masmak Fortress, an important landmark of Saudi heritage. Then it's time to have lunch( please note that lunch is not included). Post lunch you will head to the airport for your flight to Tabuk. Check into your hotel in Tabuk to relax and rest!
Overnight stay in Tabuk.
Early at 7 am, we start our tour by picking you up from your hotel. We shall make our way to AlUla. Later we will visit the Madain Saleh and Hejaz railway stations. Madain Saleh, also known as Hegra, is also Saudi Arabia’s first UNESCO World Heritage Site. At noon we shall proceed to have lunch (please note lunch is not included). After lunch, we will be able to impress ourselves with the fascinating history of the AlUla Old Town. This ancient city was made up of nearly 900 houses, 400 shops, and five town squares. At midday around 3 pm, we make our way to the Elephant Rock, a giant sandstone monolith that resembles an elephant with its trunk touching the ground. In the evening there will be a drop-off at your hotel. Sit back and relax!
Overnight stay in Tabuk.
Excursion to AlUla - Riyadh
The tour begins once we pick you up from your hotel. Today we shall explore more about Alula's history. Later in the morning, we will have a Jabal Ikmah tour, to explore the ancient writings and inscriptions that date back to the Lihyanite civilization. Towards noon we will head to Dadan and visit the ‘Lion Tombs’, the burial site of the elite marked by seated lion sculptures. Later on, we visit a farm in AlUla where you can have lunch if you prefer to do so. As we approach the evening, catch your flight back to Riyadh. At around 11 pm, you will be assisted back to the hotel to enjoy a relaxing night.
Overnight stay in Riyadh.
Today you will be transferred to the airport for your flight back home.
Tour price excludes
- International & domestic air tickets with airport taxes
- Visa fees
- Medical & travel insurance
- PCR Tests
- City tax is payable at the time of check-out
- Cost of excursions, city sightseeing, entrance fees and local guides availed of by the passengers, other than that mentioned in ‘tour price includes’
- Meals, laundry, telephone, fax, optional excursions, and other items of a personal nature, mini bar in the room, telephone bills, gratuities, etc.
- Tips & porter service for local driver & guide.
- Cost of foreign exchange for personal use.
- Any items or services not specified in the itinerary ‘Tour price includes’ head.
- 5% GST and 20% TCS and other taxes applicable
Why choose Musafir?
- Best price guaranteed
- Musafir special inclusions are available
- Specialized Tailor-made packages
Booking & Cancellation Policy:
- The package is fully non-refundable in case of a no-show or cancellation.
- 100% advance payment is required to process the booking.
- Any changes in Government rules (India or visiting / transiting / quarantining country) the booking is fully non-refundable.
Terms and Conditions:
- Prices are quoted per person on a minimum of 2 adults travelling together.
- EMI price is calculated based on 12 months EMIs. 6 & 9 months EMIs are also available.
- A person below 12 years of age on the entire tour will be considered a child.
- As a 3rd person in a triple room, most hotels use roll-away beds and the room size may be the same as the double room.
- It is suggested to carry One check-in bag and one handbag per person only, due to limited boot space in the coach.
- If certain sightseeing/excursions are closed, then an alternate sightseeing will be arranged.
- Kindly note that on certain departure dates the tour routing could change. In some tours, there is also a possibility that the tour could operate in the reverse itinerary. However, you will not miss any sightseeing or excursions that are mentioned in the itinerary unless it is closed due to a holiday. Your Tour Manager will notify you of the same.
- In case of inordinate delays and strict driving laws, a packed dinner may be provided on that day.
- Rooms and Rates are subject to availability at the time of Confirmation.
- There is no refund for any non-utilization of any services.
- The standard check-in time is 1500hrs and the check-out time is 1100hrs.
The supplement will be applicable for guaranteed early check-in or late check-out if any.
- At this point, no services are confirmed and the same is subject to availability.
- Surcharges are applicable during festivals, blackout periods, long weekends, conventions, special events, Chinese New Year, New Year, Air shows, and trade fairs. Additional options are available upon request.
- Prices are correct at the time of publication and are subject to change without any prior notice depending on travel dates and availability.
- Musafir does not guarantee the approval of visa applications and all approval / rejections are subject to the rules and conditions of the respective authorities.
- Musafir solely acts as a facilitator for making travel arrangements and is not responsible for granting or rejecting of customers' entry into any country in any manner whatsoever. The sole decision is of the concerned Embassy and Musafir cannot be held liable for the same. Musafir cannot be held liable for any incidental cost/expenses in connection thereto incurred by the Customer.
- If there are any changes or cancellations in flights which are done by the airline, Musafir will not be responsible. Guests have to accept the airline option and if the new option does not match with the hotel reservation and the hotel reservation is Non-refundable then no refund will be given for hotel booking and guests will have to pay a New Rate Subject to availability. If guests agree to confirm their booking with the revised date then any difference in rate will have to be paid else guests can cancel the booking as per the applicable cancellation policy.
- In case the guest tests positive after the PCR test then they need to follow the local quarantine procedure. The cost would be paid by the guest directly. Musafir.com would not be responsible for any payment for the quarantine procedures if the guest tests positive.
- Please read, fill and sign Musafir ‘How to Book Terms & Conditions and Booking Form’ Booklet before proceeding with booking with ‘Musafir.
- All payments are to be made strictly by cheque / Demand Draft / Direct bank transfer in favour of ‘Musafir India Pvt. Ltd.
- Click here to view our detailed Holiday Package Terms and Conditions.