Spectacular New Zealand
6 Nights / 7 Days New Zealand holiday package
Auckland, Rotorua, Queenstown & Christchurch
- We've got deals on flights to New Zealand for you. Book Now
- Avail exclusive offers with our hassle-free New Zealand visa process. Apply Now
Tour price includes
- 2 nights accommodation each in Rotorua & Queenstown at a selected category of hotels
- 1 nights accommodation each in Auckland & Christchurch at a selected category of hotels
- Daily breakfast (except on arrival day)
- Hobbiton Movie Set Tour
- Te Puia for a guided tour through the Maori Arts and Crafts Institute, the Kiwi Conservation Centre and the Geothermal Valley
- Visit Milford Sound
- Visit to Kawarau Gorge, fruit and wine growing region of Cromwell and Lake Dunstan
Package price: Per person
||Adult - Twin sharing
||Child with bed
||Child without bed
Arrive in Auckland
Once you arrive in Auckland, you will be assisted with your check-in with the help of our travel representative. Once you are settled in your accommodation, you can spend the rest of the day relaxing or exploring the area nearby.
Overnight stay in Auckland.
Auckland - Hobbiton - Rotorua
Today we visit the iconic Hobbiton Movie Set and also where the Lord of the Rings and Hobbit movies were filmed. Our guide will also share behind-the-scenes tales along the way. You’ll see sights like Hobbit Holes, the Mill, and The Green Dragon Inn. After exploring Hobbiton, there will be delicious lunch at The Green Dragon Inn before continuing to Rotorua.
Overnight stay in Rotorua.
Rotorua is an attraction that is home to geothermal landscapes with steam vents, spouting geysers and a bubbling mud pool alongside freshwater lakes and forests. Later in the afternoon, we proceed toward Te Puia for a guided tour through the Maori Arts and Crafts Institute, the Kiwi Conservation Centre and the geothermal valley. Later you can enjoy a Hangi Dinner followed by a 40-minute cultural performance. We end the evening with hot chocolate and pudding!
Overnight stay in Rotorua.
Rotoura - Queenstown
Today you will head to Queenstown, a place with amazing mountain ranges, a resort town and natural beauty all around.
Overnight stay in Queenstown.
Queenstown - Milford Sound - Queenstown
Today we take the tour to Fiordland an incredible attraction that hosts mirror lakes and waterfalls that flow into the Milford Sound. Once you arrive, we board a vessel for a cruise to admire the stunning region of Fiordland. After your trip around the region of Fiordland, we return to Queenstown via coach transfer.
Overnight stay in Queenstown.
Queenstown - Mt Cook - Christchurch
After we leave Queenstown, we proceed to Kawarau Gorge, the fruit and wine-growing region of Cromwell. Along the way to Kawarau Gorge, the guide will enlighten you with trivia and interesting stories. Later we visit Lake Dunstan, Aoraki Mt Cook and the spectacular Southern Alps to Mt Cook Village. Several scenes from the Lord of the rings movie were shot in the nearby areas of Mt Cook. Along the way, we also view Lake Tekapo.
Overnight stay in Christchurch.
Your arrangements conclude today with a departure transfer or the return of your rental car.
Tour price excludes
- International air ticket with airport taxes
- Visa charges
- Medical & travel Insurance
- PCR Tests
- City Tax if applicable, payable at the time of check-out
- Cost of excursions, city sightseeing, entrance fees and local guides availed of by the passengers, other than that mentioned in ‘tour price includes’
- Meals, laundry, telephone, fax, optional excursions, and other items of a personal nature, mini bar in the room, telephone bills, gratuities, etc.
- Tips & porter service for local driver & guide.
- Cost of foreign exchange for personal use
- Any items or services not specified in the itinerary ‘Tour price includes' head
- 5% GST and 20% TCS and other taxes applicable
Why choose Musafir?
- Best price guaranteed
- Musafir special inclusions are available
- Specialized Tailor-made packages
Click here for more New Zealand Tour Packages.
Booking & Cancellation Policy:
- The package is fully non-refundable in case of a no-show or cancellation.
- 100% advance payment is required to process the booking.
- Any changes in Government rules (India or visiting / transiting / quarantining country) the booking is fully non-refundable.
Terms and Conditions:
- Prices are quoted per person on a minimum of 2 adults travelling together.
- EMI price is calculated based on 12 months EMIs. 6 & 9 months EMIs are also available.
- Prevailing day’s ROE will be applicable at a time of booking.
- Rooms and Rates are subject to availability at the time of Confirmation.
- There is no refund for any non-utilization of any services.
- The standard check-in time is 1500hrs and the check-out time is 1100hrs.
The supplement will be applicable for guaranteed early check-in or late check-out if any.
- From 2300 hours - 0700 hours, private arrival / departure transfers shall be applicable.
- At this point, no services are confirmed and the same is subject to availability.
- For one adult and one child travelling please consider the adult rate for the child.
- Accommodation for the child as stated in the Child policy of Individual hotels. A child below 02 years is considered an infant and 02 years to 12 years are considered to be a child.
- Surcharges are applicable during festivals, blackout periods, long weekends, conventions, special events, Chinese New Year, New Year, Air shows, and trade fairs. Additional options are available upon request.
- Prices are correct at the time of publication and are subject to change without any prior notice depending on travel dates and availability.
- Musafir does not guarantee the approval of visa applications and all approval / rejections are subject to the rules and conditions of the respective authorities.
- Musafir solely acts as a facilitator for making travel arrangements and is not responsible for granting or rejecting of customer's entry into any country in any manner whatsoever. The sole decision is of the concerned Embassy and Musafir cannot be held liable for the same. Musafir cannot be held liable for any incidental cost/expenses in connection thereto incurred by the Customer.
- If there are any changes or cancellations in flights which are done by the airline, Musafir will not be responsible. Guests have to accept the airline option and if the new option does not match with the hotel reservation and the hotel reservation is Non-refundable then no refund will be given for hotel booking and guests will have to pay a New Rate Subject to availability. If guests agree to confirm their booking with the revised date then any difference in rate will have to be paid else guests can cancel the booking as per the applicable cancellation policy.
- In case the guest tests positive after the PCR test then they need to follow the local quarantine procedure. The cost would be paid by the guest directly. Musafir.com would not be responsible for any payment for the quarantine procedures if the guest tests positive.
- Please read, fill and sign Musafir ‘How to Book Terms & Conditions and Booking Form’ Booklet before proceeding with booking with ‘Musafir.
- All payments are to be made strictly by cheque / Demand Draft / Direct bank transfer in favour of ‘Musafir India Pvt. Ltd.
- Click here to view our detailed Holiday Package Terms and Conditions.