All You Need to Know About Web Check-In With Go Air
What has made Go Air attain unprecedented success in the Indian aviation circle with a whopping 10 percent of the market share is low-cost services. Aimed at offering convenient flight services to the average Indian traveller, Go Air avails inexpensive flight tickets as well as a hassle-free flying experience. It is for this reason that the airline has introduced its web check-in service for its passengers. This service has eliminated the need to stand in long queues at the airport. For all you know, the check-in formalities are now at your fingertips!
About The Service
Go Air Web Check In is a facility availed to those flyers who have a confirmed reservation with the airline. The service is meant to reduce the time taken for a person to board the flight after entering the airport. Unlike most airlines, Go Air ensures that its passengers can avail this astounding service anywhere between 72 to 2 hours, prior to the scheduled departure of any given flight. In this regard, all that is needed is a laptop or a smartphone along with a printer.
Go Air Web Check In can be easily done by simply visiting the carrier’s official website. Here, all one needs to do is provide certain details about the booking, that being done online check-in becomes a matter of a few clicks. The flyer can easily choose the preferred seat, after which domestic flyers are issued their boarding pass, while international flyers are provided with a confirmation slip which can be presented at the airport to get the boarding pass!
With Go Air, a passenger can cancel his/her tickets, even after the use of web check-in services. In this case, the flyer is required to call the GoAir customer care, at least two hours prior to the departure of the flight.
What You Should Know
- For domestic flyers who have used the online check-in service of Go Air, it is mandatory to carry the print out of the issued boarding pass.
- If you’ve completed the web check-in formalities, Go Air baggage allowance rules allow you to drop your check-in luggage, if any, at the designated area and head straight to the security counter.
- In case you have no check-in bags, you can simply head out for the security check and board your flight.
- Flyers such as pregnant women, unaccompanied minors and senior citizens, who need special service requirements, do not qualify to use this service.
- Travellers who use the web check-in services are required to reach the airport at least 45 minutes prior to the scheduled departure of the flight.