All You Need to Know About Web Check-In With Air India
Ever since its inception in the year 1992, Jet Airways has always been on the path of success. Today, the carrier boasts of being the second largest player in the Indian Aviation Industry, with an incredible market share of 18.1 percent. Offering over 300 flights, between more than 70 destinations across the nation, the airline has gained tremendous popularity amongst India’s domestic flyers, which is why finding a long queue at the airline’s check-in counter at the airport shouldn’t come as a surprise! Thankfully, Jet Airways has introduced its online check-in services which can easily help them in averting the queue.
About The Service
Jet Airways Web Check In facility is meant for flyers with a confirmed reservation on a Jet Airways flight. Any passenger willing to avail this service can do so anywhere between 48 to 2 hours, prior to the departure of the flight. All that the passenger needs to do is visit the official website of the airline. The passenger will need to key in his personal as well as flight details, along with the booking reference ID. That being done, he will be prompted to choose the preferred seats as well as the meals. That being chosen, the boarding pass will be issued. The pass can either be printed immediately or sent to one’s mail, to be printed later.
The passengers can avail this service via the dedicated mobile App of Jet Airways as well.
What You Should Know
- For domestic flyers who have used the online check-in service of Jet Airways, it is mandatory to carry the print out of the issued boarding pass.
- If you’ve completed the web check-in formalities, Jet Airways baggage allowance rules allow you to drop your check-in luggage, if any, at the designated area and head straight to the security counter.
- International passengers with check-in baggage are not eligible to use this service.
- In case you have no check-in bags, you can simply head out for the security check and board your flight.
- Flyers such as pregnant women, unaccompanied minors and senior citizens, who need special service requirements, do not qualify to use this service.
- Travellers who use the web check-in services are required to reach the airport at least 45 minutes prior to the scheduled departure of the flight.