Philippines holds within itself the charm of a queen, the power of a king and the solidarity of a knight. It enthralls the traveller in every aspect with its royal capacities. A one-on-one interaction with this lovely country must figure on your bucket list for the simple reason that a Philippines visa starts from Rs 4,599* and get it in 15 - 20 working days.
Philippines Visa Details
|Philippines Visa Type
|14 days Single entry Philippines tourist visa
Philippines Visa price includes
- Consulate application fees
- Musafir.com India service fees
- All taxes
Documents for Philippines Visa application:
- Original passport and old passports, if any
- Passport should be valid for at least 6 months from the return date of travel, with a minimum of two blank pages.
- The form should be printed and filled on a single sheet of paper using both sides.
- The photograph pasted on the application form has to be crossed signed by the applicant.
- Credit Card Copy or Foreign Exchange with USD500 minimum.
- 2 recent passport-size colour photographs taken against a white background with a matte-finish (size 35 mm x 45 mm and 60% - 80% face close-up)
Note: Photograph should not be more than 6 months old, scanned/stapled and should not be used in any of the previous visas.
- Original covering letter from applicant stating the applicant’s name, designation, passport details, all travel details with purpose and duration of visit. The letter should be duly signed by the applicant with his contact details and addressed to ‘Philippines Consulate, Mumbai’.
- Bank statement reflecting transactions of last 6 months, with bank seal and sign on each page, having minimum balance of 1 lakh rupees per applicant.
- Salary slip for last three months with company seal.
- If the applicant is self employed, he/she must submit their company registration copy or partnership deed. Incase the applicant is employed in a firm, he/she must submit the original leave sanction from the company, duly signed by the authorized signatory with his name, designation and company stamp.
- Hotel confirmation as per travel itinerary.
- The confirmed return air ticket showing travel itinerary.
- Download the visa form - Mumbai consulate | | .
- If you are applying at the Mumbai consulate, the visa process will take 15 - 20 working days.
- If the applicant's place of collection of documents is in Mumbai, an additional courier fee of Rs 300 will be applicable. If place other than Mumbai, an additional courier fee of Rs 700 will be applicable on Philippines tourist visa fees.
Here's the easiest and fastest way to get your Visa from Musafir.com. Be rest assured, and apply your visa online. Get detailed information on the process.
- The photo that is submitted for the visa application should not be used in any form prior to the application for Philippines visa. It must not be tampered with in any form.
- The photograph pasted on the form with a cross signature.
- Form should be printed back to back.
- The covering letter must be on company letter head if the applicant is self employed, and on plain paper if he/she is an employee of any firm.
- Visa fees is non refundable, in case of rejection or any issues pertaining to passport withdrawal before visa processing.
- If applicant is staying in more than one hotel during his stay in Philippines, he/she must submit day to day itinerary along with proof of hotel booking.
- If a minor is travelling without any adult accompanying him, a NOC is to be submitted on a INR 100 stamp paper with Notary, which must be duly signed by the parent along with the parent’s passports.
- If deemed necessary, the consulate might ask for additional documents.
To know more, call our travel expert at +91-22-33951010 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org