Philippines holds within itself the charm of a queen, the power of a king and the solidarity of a knight. It enthralls the traveller in every aspect with its royal capacities. A one-on-one interaction with this lovely country must figure on your bucket list for the simple reason that a Philippines visa starts from Rs 9,049* and get it in 10 - 12 working days.
For instant Philippines visa assistance, call us at 022 4164 2214 or fill in your details.
Philippines Visa Details
|Philippines Visa Type
|14 days Single entry Philippines tourist visa
Philippines Visa price includes
- Consulate application fees
- Musafir.com India service fees
- All taxes
Documents for Philippines Visa application:
Philippines tourist visa:
- Original passport and old passports, if any
- The passport should be valid for at least 6 months from the date of return in India, with a minimum of two blank pages
- The form should be printed and filled on a single sheet of paper using both sides.
- The photograph pasted on the application form has to be crossed signed by the applicant.
- Credit Card Copy or Foreign Exchange with USD500 minimum.
- 2 recent passport-size colour photographs taken against a white background with a matte-finish without specs and sunglasses (size 35 mm x 45 mm and 80% face close-up)
Note: Photograph should not be more than 6 months old, scanned/stapled and should not be used in any of the previous visas.
- Covering letter mentioning details of travel, details of the traveller, purpose of visit and duration of stay. The letter should be duly signed by authorised signatory with company stamp and addressed to the ‘Visa Officer Consulate General Republic of the Philippines, Mumbai’.
Note: The covering letter must be on company letter head if the applicant is self employed, and on plain paper if he/she is an employee of any firm.
- Original bank statements reflecting transactions of the last 6 months with a minimum balance of Rs 80,000 per person, duly attested and signed by a bank official on each and every page of the statement.
- Salary slip for last 3months.
- If the applicant is self employed, he/she must submit their company registration copy or partnership deed. Incase the applicant is employed in a firm, he/she must submit the original leave sanction from the company, duly signed by the authorized signatory with his name, designation and company stamp.
- Hotel confirmation details with hotel name and address along with guest name, check-in, check-out details, payment confirmation details.
- The confirmed return air ticket.
- Original School Bonafide Certificate for Minor.
- Income Tax Returns of the last 3 years.
- Original leave letter on company letter head with company stamp and signature of the concerned person including (name, designation & contact number).
- Travel Insurance with covid coverage USD35000/- and more.
- Credit Card Copy / Forex Receipt 800 USD.
- Self-employed - Certificate of registration of the company / Certificate of Incorporation (MOA / Proof of Proprietorship / Partnership etc)
- Student - Leave sanction letter, School ID Card and NOC from school mentioning the travel dates.
- Sponsorship letter from the Philippines along with passport copy of the invitee or Hotel Booking With Payment Confirmation
- Employer appointment letter and educational certificates.
Additional documents required for Philippines business visa:
- Proof of Occupation: Indian Company Incorporation Certificate
- Visiting card
- Invite letter in Company letterhead with seal and address and contact number (Details
like travel dates in and out, passport number, designation, a brief company profile and other details about trip
and expenses). [More than 15 days now would require day to day schedule]
Philippines Visa FAQ
What documents are required for Philippines Visa application?
What documents are required for Philippines Visa application?:
1) Original passport and old passports, if any.
2) Passport should be valid for at least 6 months from the return date of travel, with a minimum of two blank pages.
3) The form should be printed and filled on a single sheet of paper using both sides.
4)The photograph pasted on the application form has to be crossed signed by the applicant.
5)The photograph pasted on the application form has to be crossed signed by the applicant.
6)The photograph pasted on the application form has to be crossed signed by the applicant.
7)Original covering letter from applicant stating the applicant’s name, designation, passport details, all travel details with purpose and duration of visit. The letter should be duly signed by the applicant with his contact details and addressed to ‘Philippines Consulate, Mumbai’.
8)Bank statement reflecting transactions of last 6 months, with bank seal and sign on each page, having minimum balance of 1 lakh rupees per applicant.
9)Salary slip for last three months with company seal.
10)If the applicant is self employed, he/she must submit their company registration copy or partnership deed. In case the applicant is employed in a firm, he/she must submit the original leave sanction from the company, duly signed by the authorized signatory with his name, designation and company stamp.
11)Hotel confirmation as per travel itinerary.
12)The confirmed return air ticket showing travel itinerary.
How many days does it take to process a Philippines visa?
The processing time is 15 - 20 working days once the application and documents are submitted to the Philippines Embassy/Consulate.
Do the Philippines Consulate allow third parties to collect visa on behalf of the applicant?
No. Philippines Consulate doesn’t allow third parties to collect visa on behalf of the applicant.
What proof do retired people have to show for visa application?
Retired people must show the proof of their retirement along with other documents.
- Download the visa form - Mumbai consulate
- If you are applying at the Mumbai consulate, the visa process will take 10 - 12 working days.
- If the applicant's place of collection of documents is within Mumbai, an additional courier fee of Rs 500 will be applicable. If the applicant's place for dropping off documents is other than Mumbai, an additional courier fee of Rs 700 will be applicable on Singapore tourist visa fees.
Here's the easiest and fastest way to get your Visa from Musafir.com. Be rest assured, and apply your visa online. Get detailed information on the process.
Why choose Musafir.com for your Philippines visa?
- Philippines visa starting from Rs 9,049
- Apply for online visa from the comfort of your home
- Trusted visa agent with more than 12 years of experience in processing more than 1 million visas
- End-to-end visa solutions provided
- Visa application supervised and processed by visa experts
- Highest chances of visa approval with Musafir expertise
- Transparency and hassle-free experience guaranteed
- The photo that is submitted for the visa application should not be used in any form prior to the application for Philippines visa. It must not be tampered with in any form.
- The photograph pasted on the form with a cross signature.
- Form should be printed back to back.
- Visa fees is non refundable, in case of rejection or any issues pertaining to passport withdrawal before visa processing.
- If applicant is staying in more than one hotel during his stay in Philippines, he/she must submit day to day itinerary along with proof of hotel booking.
- If a minor is travelling without any adult accompanying him, a NOC is to be submitted on a INR 100 stamp paper with Notary, which must be duly signed by the parent along with the parent’s passports.
- If deemed necessary, the consulate might ask for additional documents.
To know more, call our travel expert at 022 4164 2214 or email us at email@example.com