Here's the fastest and easiest way to get a tourist visa to China! Apply for your China visa at just Rs 9,000. Follow our simple application process and get your visa in just 8 working days.
30 days Tourist Visa
- Consulate fees
- Service charges
- Courier charges
- All taxes
30 days Business Visa
- Consulate fees
- Service charges
- Courier charges
- All taxes
Note: We do not provide China work visa.
Documents for China Visa application
- Original passport and old passports, if any
- Your passport should be valid for at least 6 months from the day of arrival in China, with a minimum of two blank pages
- Confirmed return air tickets
- Day-wise itinerary of your stay in China
- Visa application form duly filled and signed
- 2 recent passport-size colour photographs taken against a white background with matte-finish (size 48 mm x 33 mm and 70% face close-up)
Note: Photograph should not be more than 3 months old, scanned/stapled and not used in any of the previous visas.
- Covering letter mentioning details of travel, details of the traveller, purpose of visit and duration of stay. The letter should be duly signed by authorised signatory with company stamp and addressed to the ‘Consulate General of the People's Republic of China, Mumbai or Kolkata or New Delhi as per the jurisdiction.
- Original bank statements reflecting transactions of the last 6 months with a minimum balance of Rs 1,60,000 per traveller, duly attested and signed by a bank official
- Hotel confirmation details
- If your passport has not been issued from Maharashtra or Karnataka and you have submitted your application from Mumbai, one of the following documents will be required
- Valid Lease and License Agreement
- Address proof on the company’s original letterhead with authorised signatory sign and company stamp
- MTNL, BSNL bill of last month
- Original society letter with stamp and sign
- Apart from the above mentioned documents, the applicant might have to submit additional documents as and when requested by the Consulate
China Business Visa application
- Covering letter from the company in India
- Documents of the commercial activity issued by a trade partner in China, or trade fair invitation. The invitation letter should contain:
- Information of the applicant - name, gender and date of birth
- Details such as purpose of visit, travel dates, and financial documents
- Details of the invitee - name, contact number, address and business documents
If the applicant is employed:
- Salary slips for the last 6 months
- Original leave letter from employer
If the applicant is a company owner or self-employed:
- Covering letter on the company letter head and financial documents
If the applicant has a Friend / Family in China:
- If you intend to stay with relatives or friends, invitation letter and and photocopies of their relatives' Residence Permits in China.
- Download the visa form
- If the applicant's place of collection of documents is a place other than Mumbai, an additional courier fee of Rs 700 will be applicable.
- If you are a native of Jammu and Kashmir or your passport has been issued from this state, the visa processing time might go up to 10 working days.
China Visa FAQ
- Have queries related to your China visa?
Look no further! Musafir.com provides China visa assistance in Mumbai, Bangalore, Chennai, Kolkata, Hyderabad, Pune, Lucknow etc.
- I am an Indian citizen; can I apply for a Chinese visa at the port of entry?
No. Indian citizens are not eligible for visa on arrival in China. They must obtain a visa before arrival in China.
- Can I change the validity of my visa after my application is accepted?
No, if your visa is approved, then no changes will be possible. The visa will have to be voided by the visa office and a new application for the visa has to be submitted. In case you are already in China and you have made changes in your plan, you’ll have to apply to the Public Security Bureau for change in the visa type or extension. Your application will be considered by the Public Security Bureau in accordance with relevant Chinese Laws and Regulations.
- I have got a new passport, but I have a valid Chinese visa in my old passport. Can I travel with both passports to China without applying for a new visa?
Yes, you may travel with both passports provided that your visa is still valid and the personal details including your name, sex, date of birth and nationality on both passports are exactly the same.
- Does having a valid China visa guarantee my entry in China?
A visa is not a guarantee to enter China. The decision on whether or not you will be allowed to enter China is made at a port of entry by Chinese Border Control authority in accordance with Chinese Laws and Regulations.
- Why I was granted a different type of visa instead of what I applied for?
The consular officers will determine whether or not to grant a visa and its category, validity and permitted duration of stay. The decision is final unless there is an technical error on the visa.
- How do I read and understand my China visa?
’Entries’ refers to the number of times you are permitted to enter China. It can be single-entry, double-entry, or multiple-entry and good through the validity of your visa.
‘Enter Before’ refers to the validity of a visa.
Duration of Each Stay is the maximum number of days you are allowed to stay in China on each entry, calculated from the date of entry into China.
Submission and Collection
China Visa Application Documents
Why choose Musafir for China Visa
Musafir.com has been a part of more than one million travel dreams. Our personalised services make your travel experience simple and hassle-free. Here's a quick walk-through of the visa application process.
Chinese Diplomatic Representation
- Consulate Contact Details
Chinese Visa Application Service Centre
D-2, Saket District Center,
Behind IFFCO Sadan,
9th Floor, Hoechst House,
193 Backbay Reclamation,
EC-72, Sector I,
Salt Lake City,
Phone: 033-40045200, 033-40010210
- All the applicants should fill the visa application form with great precision and accuracy with the aforementioned documents.
- The normal China tourist visa can be processed within 8 working days, but for an express visa, you’ll be charged extra.
- If the information provided by the applicants is incorrect and the application forms are not complete, the visa will be denied.
- Proof of finances and the covering letter issued by the company of the applicant or bank statement should be provided.
- The documents should be provided in their original form.
To know more, call our travel expert at +91-22-33951010 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Looking for a visa to visit a different country?