Planning a holiday to Australia with your friends and family? Be at ease, and get your Australia Visa with Musafir.com. The process is extremely simple and hassle-free. All you have to do is apply for an Australia visa at just Rs 11,999, and get your visa in 20 working days.
For Australia visa assistance, call us at 022 4164 2214 or fill in your details.
90 days Tourist Visa
- Consulate fees
- Service charges
- All taxes
Documents for Australia visa application
- Scanned colour copy of the passport booklet
- The passport should be valid for at least 6 months from the date of return in India, with a minimum of two blank pages
- Copy of the first, last page, observation page (if any) and all used and unused pages of current passport should be notarized and submitted along with the documents. If an old passport is being submitted, then copies of all used pages have to be submitted as well.
- Return air tickets (If booked any)
- The following forms - Form 1419 Tourist / 54 / 956 need to filled, signed and attached to the passport
Note: For minors, parents have to sign the visa forms
- 2 recent passport-size colour photographs taken against a white background with matte-finish (size 35 mm x 45 mm and 80% face close-up)
- Covering letter mentioning the details of travel, details of the traveller, purpose of visit and duration of stay addressed to the Australia High Commission, New Delhi
- Income Tax papers showing transactions for the last 3 years
- Original bank statements reflecting transactions for the last 6 months, duly attested and signed by a bank official
- Day to day itinerary with travel dates
If the applicant is employed:
- Salary slips for the last 3 months
- Original leave letter from employer
If the applicant is a company owner or self-employed:
- Certificate of registration of the company / Certificate of Incorporation (MOA / Proof of Proprietorship / Partnership etc)
- Covering letter on the company letterhead with complete details, stamp, signature and financial documents
If the applicant has a family in Australia:
- Passport & visa copies or Immigration status of the invitee
- Invitation letter
- Relationship proof
If the applicant is Student:
- Original NOC letter from school / college with ID card copy
If the applicant is intending to stay more than 3 months:
- Chest X-Ray and medical certificate
If the applicant age is more than 75 years
- Medical requirements required from panel doctor after getting instruction from the embassy
- Download the visa form - Australia Tourist visa form | Australia Agent form
- Although this is an E-Visa, submission of physical documents is mandatory
- If the applicant's place of collection of documents is in Mumbai, an additional courier fee of Rs 500 will be applicable. If a place is other than Mumbai, an additional courier fee of Rs 700 will be applicable on Australia tourist visa fees.
Australia Visa FAQ
- Have queries related to your Australia visa?
Look no further! Musafir.com provides Australia visa assistance in Mumbai, Bangalore, Chennai, Kolkata, Hyderabad, Pune, Lucknow etc.
- What is an ETA?
ETA = Electronic Travel Authority for Australian Tourist Visas.
- Am I eligible for an ETA?
Indian Passport holders are not eligible for an ETA
- How long will I have to wait for my Australia visa to be granted?
An Australia Visa takes about 20 working days.
- What is the validity to use this visa once it is approved or issued?
The visa is valid for a period of one year, i.e, 12 months.
- When should I apply for a visa?
Keeping the processing time in mind, apply for a Australia Visa 10-12 days before your schedules travel date. The average processing times of visa applications depend on the category of visa being applied for.
- Should I purchase my airline ticket before travelling?
It is advisable that you book flight tickets that are refundable if the bookings are made prior to the grant of a visa. Also, the Department of Immigration and Border Protection recommends that you apply for your Australia Visa well ahead of your proposed travel date and finalise your travel arrangements after the visa is issued.
- How do I find out about the progress of my application?
The following are the stages that a visa to Australia undergoes:
Stage I: Application is received by us, and forwarded to Australian High Commission.
Stage II: Application is received and processed by Australian High Commission.
Stage III: Passport/Documents/Notification Letter is either emailed or couriered or is available at the counter at the Australian High Commission for collection. (Please note: The counter option is Applicable for Delhi and Nepal applicants only)
Stage IV: Passport/Documents is collected from Australia Visa application Centre. ( Please note that there will be a Service Charge for the above services. The issuance of the visa and the decisions regarding the same are beyond the control of musafir.com, and are solely subject to the Australia High Commission’s jurisdiction.)
Please note that Australian privacy legislation prevents the Australian High Commission from disclosing information about visa applications to anyone other than the applicant. This means that if anyone other than the applicant contacts the High Commission to enquire on your behalf, the High Commission will not be provide them with any information unless you have provided written authorization.
- Once in Australia, how long can I visit/stay for?
You are allowed to stay in the country for a maximum of 3 months at a time. It is possible to leave the country and re-enter for a further 3 months within the life time of the visa (12 months).
- Do I need travel/health insurance?
You are strongly advised to take out private health/travel insurance to cover yourself in Australia as medical treatment can be very expensive. Visa bureau can recommend our specially selected partner, Columbus Direct who will be able to provide a competitive quotation for comprehensive travel insurance, with a 15% discount available exclusively to Visa Bureau clients.
- Have queries related to your Australia visa?
Look no further! Musafir.com provides Bahrain visa assistance in Mumbai, Bangalore, Chennai, Kolkata, Hyderabad, Pune, Lucknow etc.
Why choose Musafir for Australia Visa
Musafir.com has been a part of more than one million travel dreams. Our personalised services make your travel experience simple and hassle-free. Here's a quick walk-through of the visa application process.
Australia Travel Guide
This beautiful continent country deserves due attention, and for you as a Musafir, we have the continent covered. Take some time out, and lead yourself here, for you may develop new interests knowing what Australia has to offer. Let nothing be hidden from your knowledge bank, for regretting later for not having experienced things while you had the chance, is heart breaking.
- Click to know about Australia
Australia, a continent that’s the most dynamic and holistic by the means of a traveller’s checklist. Australia will leave you astonished with its diversity. This continent country is blessed with a diverse geography. It has everything from snow capped mountains to islands to large deserts to tropical and temperate forests. The geography reflects a perfect blend of heterogeneous ecosystems and tectonic qualities ranging from the archaic suburbs of cosmopolitan Melbourne, Perth and the virtually unexplored Outback, to the volcanic group of barren Antarctic islands: the Heard island and the McDonald islands that fall under the Australian territory to the north of Antarctica. An Australia visa is the only gateway to quench your wanderlust, given the diversity this place is blessed with.
Here are some quick facts about the country:
Address: Airport Dr, Sydney NSW 2020, Australia
Phone:+61 2 9667 9111
Address: Departure Dr, Melbourne Airport VIC 3045, Australia
Phone:+61 3 9297 1600
Address: 11 The Circuit, Brisbane Airport QLD 4008, Australia
Phone:+61 7 3406 3000
Address: Perth Airport WA 6105, Australia
Phone:+61 8 9478 8888
Best Time To Visit Australia:
The best time to visit Australia is either spring i.e from September to November or autumn i.e from March to May. These are the times when it is not too cold or not too hot.
The Australian Dollar.
1 Australian Dollar equals 48.71 Indian Rupee.
In the world of foods, Australia will find an envious place for the culinary identity that it carries. As the saying goes, variety is the spice of life, Australia has the variety, and it has the spice.
For more insight into the Food culture of Australia click below:
1. A Foodie's Guide to Australia
2. Australian Surf and Turf
3. Streetilicious: Top 5 Street Treats of Australia!
Australian Diplomatic Representation
- Consulate Contact Details
Australian High Commission
New Delhi, Delhi 110021
Phone: 011 4139 9900
Australian Consulate- General
Plot C 38-39,
Bandra Kurla Complex,
Opp MCA Cricket Club,
Level 10, A Wing,
Mumbai, Maharashtra 400051
Phone: 022 6757 4900
Australian Consulate- General
49, 50L, 9th Floor,
Express Chambers Express Avenue Estate Whites Road,
Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600014
Phone: 044 4592 1300
Australia Visa Terms & Conditions
To know more, call our travel expert at 022 4164 2214 or email us at email@example.com
Looking for a visa to visit a different country?
Schengen Visa | UK Visa | Dubai Visa | Dubai Visa Online | Qatar Visa | Singapore Visa | Malaysia Visa | Malaysia eNTRI Visa | Sri Lanka Visa | Thailand Visa | Australia Visa | France Visa | Turkey Visa Online | Bahrain Visa | China Visa | Oman Visa | Philippines Visa | Canada Visa | United States Visa | New Zealand Visa | Italy Visa
Visa Eligibility: Dubai Visa Eligibilty | Schengen Visa Eligibilty | Singapore Visa Eligibilty | UK Visa Eligibilty | US Visa Eligibilty | Malaysia Visa Eligibilty
Visa Documents: New Zeland Visa Documents | Canada Visa Documents | Schengen Visa Documents | Australia Visa Documents | Turkey Visa Documents | Italy Visa Documents
Visa Rules and Regulations: Malaysia Visa Policies | Dubai Visa Policies | Canada Visa Policies | China Visa Policies | Philippines Visa Policies
Dubai Tour Packages |
Singapore Tour Packages |
Thailand Tour Packages