To visit Singapore for your next holiday, you have to obtain a Singapore visa that is valid for 30 days and has a single-entry permit. However, based on your purpose of visit, you can apply for a Singapore tourist visa or a Singapore business visa. The 3-step visa application process is simple - Pay online, share your passport and other documents and we will get your visa processed.
You can apply for your Singapore visa for Indian citizens starting from Rs 1,899* and receive it in just 4 working days.
Types of Singapore visa
The purpose of your visit, duration of your stay and your place of residence will decide the type of Singapore visa you are required to opt for. Based on itinerary, plan and purpose of visit, you can opt for a Singapore tourist visa with a validity of 30 days.
|Singapore Visa Types
|Visa on arrival for Indians
||5 working days
|Type of Visa
Singapore Business Visa
Since Singapore is a financial hub in a global perspective, many entrepreneurs and business tycoons visit the country for business purposes. A Singapore visa is required for the same; this visa is different from the regular Singapore tourist visa. If you want to establish your business or company in Singapore, the country welcomes you to do so by granting you a Singapore business visa. The validity of this type of visa is for a year long. However, there are certain aspects including rules and regulations associated with this type of visa.
Singapore Visa Fees
|Rs 2,697 Rs 2,640
|Rs 2,820 Rs 2,640
Your Singapore tourist visa fees includes
- Consulate application fees
- Musafir.com India service fees
- All taxes
Note: *An additional service charge is applicable.
Documents for Singapore Visa application
- Original passport
- Passport should be valid for at least 6 months from the date of submission of the visa, with a minimum of two blank pages
- Confirmed return air tickets
- Visa application form duly filled and signed
- 2 recent passport-size colour photographs taken against a white background with matte-finish (size 35 mm x 45 mm and 80% face close-up) (Sample Singapore visa photo size)
- Covering letter mentioning the details of travel, details of the traveller with contact number and expense ownership details
The letter must be filled and signed with a black pen
- Original bank statements reflecting transactions of the last 6 months, duly attested and signed by a bank official
- Original covering letter from Indian company addressed to 'The Visa officer Singapore Consulate'.
- Invitation letter from overseas company addressed to 'The Visa officer Singapore Consulate'.
If the applicant is employed:
- Salary slips for the last 3 months
- Company ID card copy
If the applicant is a company owner or self-employed:
- Certificate of registration of the company / Certificate of Incorporation (MOA / Proof of Proprietorship / Partnership deed, etc)
- Covering letter on the company letter head and financial documents
If the applicant is Sponsored:
- Proof of sponsorship and/or information on the Invitation
- If the trip is sponsored by father/mother/guardian or any person other than the applicant who is travelling, written consent certified by public notary of the parents or guardian or the person sponsoring the trip
If the applicant is Invited:
- Invitation letter
- V39 form
- Passport copy of the Invitee
- Fin card copy
If the wife and child traveling alone:
- Then an original NOC from husband
- Download the visa form
- If the applicant's documents have to be collected from Mumbai, an additional courier fee of Rs 300 will be applicable. In case of places other than Mumbai, an additional courier fee of Rs 700 will be applicable on Singapore tourist visa fees.
Important Singapore visa information
- Singapore Visa rejection:
Applying for your Singapore visa is a simple process. The documentation is extremely simple. However, there are chances your Singapore visa application may get rejected due to a few reasons that like insufficient documents that should not be ignored while applying.
Singapore Visa Video
Singapore can surprise you in unusually brilliant ways. Defined by style and panache, a visit to Singapore should definitely be in your travel list. All you need is a Singapore visa and a plan. Apply for your Singapore visa with Musafir.com and get ready for a holiday like never before.
Singapore Visa FAQ
- Why do you need a visa to visit Singapore?
Indians visiting Singapore must apply for a Singapore visa before travelling. Obtaining a travel visa means that you are visiting Singapore only for tourism purposes and cannot engage in any other business activity during this period. After the provided period is over, the guest needs to exit the country.
- What is the validity of my Singapore visa?
A Singapore tourist visa is valid for a period of 30 days. Once the visa expires, tourists must exit the country as per the immigration rules.
- What are the Singapore visa requirements?
The traveller requires to submit the below listed documents to apply for Singapore visa:
1) Confirmed return air ticket with tour itinerary,
2) Original passport,
3) Singapore visa application form duly filled and signed,
4) 2 passport-size photographs of each visitor taken against a white background with a matte finish (),
5) Covering letter of the applicant,
6) Bank statement reflecting transactions of last 6 months duly attested by a bank official.
- What are the additional documents required to apply for a business visa?
Additional documents required for business visa:
1) Original covering letter from Indian company addressed to 'The Visa officer Singapore consulate',
2) Invitation letter from overseas company addressed to 'The Visa officer Singapore consulate'.
- What are the different types of Singapore Visa?
There are 2 different types of Singapore Visa:
1) Tourist Visa
i) This visa is recommended for leisure trips, visits to relatives and/or friends place, technological or scientific conferences, seminars or meetings (services provided must not be paid by organizations/corporations in Singapore, except reimbursement for expenses or per day allowances)
ii) Tourist visa holders are not allowed to engage in any paid activity in Singapore
iii) The visa processing time is between 5 - 6 working days (excluding Saturdays & Sundays)
2) Business Visa
Business visa is recommended for trips that are commercial in nature and is issued for a specific period of time, i.e. the purpose of your trip is to enter Singapore for a temporary business visit.
- What are the photo requirements for Singapore visa online?
Singapore Visa Application
Post applying for Singapore Visa
Cancellation / Refund / Amendment of Online Singapore Visa Application
Singapore Travel Guide
Singapore has a lot to offer and navigating through those waters can get tricky. So here's a Singapore guide to help you out. From restaurants to adventure to nightlife, you'll find it all here. Know more about Singapore travel guide.
- Click to know about Singapore
Singapore a sprawling Urban city, lies between the Indian Ocean and the South China Sea on the eastern tip of Malay Peninsula. Of the limited city-states you’ll find in the world, Singapore in one of them. Singapore is a such a destination that every traveller’s heart will find satisfaction. Tourists and travellers are treated like kings and queens here. You’ll feel the unique experience right from the get go. Singapore’s Changi Airport is one of the busiest airports in Asia. The airport offers a number of engaging activities for kids as well as grown-ups. From a spectrum of spas, nature trails, swimming pools, amusement parks and hotels there are a horde of activities for fun, entertainment and much more. The airport is just the beginning though. All the fun and luxury you find at the airport is just a small peek into everything Singapore holds.
If you’re looking for reasons to visit Singapore, there are many. Nobody takes care of their traveller’s entertainment needs better than Singapore. For families and kids, Singapore has Universal Studios, Adventure Cove Water Park, Night Safari, Zoo, Jurong Bird park, the list just goes on. For couples looking for some fun, the Singapore flyer is perfect. The nightlife of Singapore is definitely something you need to experience. Singaporeans definitely know how to throw a happening party.
That’s not all, the food and culture of Singapore is so vast and varied, one can write pages on it. Singapore shows a mix of great cultures. Little India, China town, you’ll find it all here. And of course shopping! Shopping is synonymous with Singapore. There’s really nothing that Singapore can’t offer. Everything you might want and need, Singapore has it. Including things you never thought you needed!
Best time to visit Singapore
It is generally hot and humid in Singapore all year round. However, from November to early March, the weather is pleasant and it gives you a lot of scope for outdoor activities.
Singapore is gearing up for the 10-day Grand Prix season. Get your heart racing as the teams take the circuit in Singapore. There is action planned off-circuit as well. Restaurants and entertainment zones around the city, will serve specially curated dishes to reflect the F1 vibe.
- Consulate Contact Details
Singapore High Commission India
E-6 Chandragupta Marg
Website URL: http://www.mfa.gov.sg/newdelhi
Singapore Consulate India
17-A North Boag Road
Phone: +91-44-2815-8207 or +91-44-2815-8208
Website URL: http://www.mfa.gov.sg/chennai
Singapore Consulate India
152, 14th Floor, Maker Chambers IV
222, Jamnalal Bajaj Road
Phone: +91-22-2204-3205 or +91-22-2204-3209
Website URL: http://www.mfa.gov.sg/mumbai
Singapore Visa Terms and Conditions
To know more, call our travel expert at 022-68311010 or email us at email@example.com
Looking for a visa to visit a different country?