Why choose Musafir.com for your Netherlands visa?
- Netherlands visa starting from Rs 8,940
- Get your Netherlands visa in just 8 - 10 working days
- Apply for online visa from the comfort of your home
- Trusted visa agent with more than 12 years of experience in processing more than 1 million visas
- End-to-end visa solutions provided
- Visa application supervised and processed by visa experts
- Highest chances of visa approval with Musafir expertise
- Transparency and hassle-free experience guaranteed
Details of Netherlands Visa from India
|Netherlands Visa Type
Your Netherlands Visa price includes
- Consulate application fees
- Musafir.com India service fees
- All taxes
Documents required for Netherlands visa application:
- Original passport with a minimum validity of 3 months from the date of return, bearing at least two blank pages for a visa stamp.
i. Passports issued beyond 10 years will not be accepted by the Embassy
ii. Handwritten passports will not be accepted.
iii. Attach all your old passports (if any)
- One Netherlands visa application form duly filled and signed on column 37 and 38.
A consent form also need to be duly filled, signed and submitted along with the application form.
i. Applicant’s mobile number should be mentioned on the visa form as the Embassy / Consulate can contact the applicant at any point of time during visa processing.
ii. Applicant’s email id should be mentioned in the form as the Embassy / Consulate can contact the applicant at any point of time for any additional documents or personal interview.
- Two recent passport-size coloured photographs with matte or semi-matte finish showing 60%-80% face coverage with a white background and no border (Size: 35mm x 45mm)
For Chennai: One recent passport-size coloured photograph with glossy finish, 60%-80% face coverage, white background and without border (Size: 35mm x 45mm)
Please note: Photograph should not be more than 3 months old, scanned / stapled and should not be used in any of the previous visas.
- Covering letter from applicant mentioning name, designation, passport number, purpose and duration of visit in brief. The letter should be duly signed by authorised signatory with the company stamp and addressed to ‘The Visa Officer,The Consulate General of The Kingdom of The Netherlands, Mumbai’.
Please note: Covering letter should be on letterhead if the applicant is self-employed, or on blank paper if he/she is employed.
- Airline reservation with the ticket itinerary
- Hotel confirmation or guarantee of host for the entire period of stay in the Schengen area.
Please note: Hotel should match the ticket dates and maximum stay should be in Netherlands.
- If it is a sponsored visit, then the following documents of the sponsor are required.
i. Invitation legalised from the Town Hall.
ii. Passport copy of the sponsor
iii. Resident permit copy (in case of referee being a non-Dutch national)
iv. Financial proof of the referee (i.e. salary slips, bank statements etc.)
- Original medical insurance for the stay duration amounting to 30,000 Euros, which has to be done by authorised insurance companies only.
- As proof of the applicant’s financial status, the below documents have to be submitted:
i. Personal Income Tax Returns for the last 3 years or form 16A
ii. Salary slips for the last 3 months
iii. Original personal bank statement for the last 3 months mentioning the applicant’s name and address
Please note: Internet bank statement will not be accepted. Only bank statement with name of the bank, branch address, contact number, applicant’s and company’s name, address, account number would be accepted.
iv. Credit card copy/foreign exchange endorsement/traveller’s cheque
v. Record of ownership of real estate, share certificates, deposits and investments
- Proof of employment and leave letter on company's letterhead.
- In case of a minor, the following documents have to be submitted:
i. Passport photocopies of both parents
ii. A written consent and signatures on the visa application form by both parents
iii. A copy of the parents’ passports should be included to authenticate the signatures on the consent letter
iv. Copy of the death certificate or custody proof should be provided, if applicable
- Applicant will have to submit an authorisation letter sanctioning Udaan India Private Limited to submit and collect documents.
- Applicants will have to furnish details of their previous travel history in the prescribed ‘Netherlands Travel History Details Sheet’.
- Please note:
As applications are being accepted only through appointment, we advise you to send your application well in advance so that we can arrange for an appointment for timely processing of your visa.
Here's the easiest and fastest way to get your Visa from Musafir.com. Be rest assured, and apply your visa online. Get detailed information on the process.
To know more, call our travel expert at +91 9920635599 or email us at email@example.com
Looking for a visa to visit a different country?