Planning a holiday to Malaysia with your friends and family? You can now apply for a Malaysia visa for Indian citizens starting from Rs 3,549*. What's more? Get your Malaysia visa in just 5 working days. When all your travel hassles are managed by us, great holidays are a guarantee.
30 days Tourist E-Visa
- Apply Online
- Single entry
- Consulate fees
- Service charges
- All taxes
1. It is advisable to apply for Malaysia e-visa 30 days prior to the travel date
2. Malaysia online visa will be processed only for Indian passport holders that are travelling from India
- If you are planning a holiday to Malaysia, an e-visa will allow you to enter the country only once
- For multiple entries, you will have to apply offline
Documents required for Malaysia visa online application
- Confirmed return air tickets
- Scanned colour copy of the first and the last page of your passport
- Passport should be valid for at least 6 months from the date of arrival
- 2 scanned colour recent passport-size photographs taken against a white background with matte-finish (Photo specifications)
- Birth certificate for minors (below 14 years)
- Hotel confirmation details
FAQ on Malaysia Visa Application
- How do Indian Citizens apply for a Malaysia Visa?
Indian Citizens can apply for a Malaysia eNTRI or a Malaysia eVisa. One more option is to submit the documents via the Malaysia visa application centers in India. For a faster process and submission of fewer documents, it is advisable to apply for a Malaysia eNTRI or Malaysia eVisa.
- What is a Malaysia eVisa?
Online travel authorization for tourism purposes, issued by the Malaysian government is known as Malaysia eVisa.
- What is the validity for a Malaysia eVisa? Can it be extended?
The validity for a Malaysia eVisa is 90 days. The eVisa holder can stay up to a maximum period of 30 days for every visit in the country; Malaysia eVisa cannot be extended.
- How many days does it take to process a Malaysia eVisa?
After the application process is complete and all the required documents have been submitted, it usually takes 4 to 5 working days to process your Malaysia eVisa.
- What is a Malaysia eNTRI?
In order to facilitate tourism, the Government of Malaysia has provided an online registration facility to Indian nationals under the Visa Waiver Program which is called Electronic Travel Registration & Information (eNTRI). The visitor has to register online; an eNTRI Note will be issued as proof of the registration which needs to be presented upon arrival in Malaysia.
- What are the documents required to apply for a Malaysia eNTRI visa?
1) Confirmed air tickets (onward & return)
2) Scanned colour copy of the first and the last page of your passport
3) Passport should be valid for at least 6 months from the date of travel
4) 1 scanned colour passport-size photographs taken against a white background with matte-finish (Photo specifications)
5) Email-id of the applicants
- What is the validity of a Malaysia eNTRI?
The validity of a Malaysia eNTRI is 90 days from the date of issue. It is valid for a single entry journey into the country for a stay of up to a maximum period of 15 days.
- How is a Malaysia eNTRI different from a Malaysia eVisa?
With a Malaysia eNTRI, you can stay in the country for a maximum period of 15 days. Whereas, if you have a Malaysia eVisa, you can stay for a period of up to 30 days with multiple entries. Hence, if you plan to stay for more than 15 days, you will have to apply for a Malaysia eVisa and not a Malaysia eNTRI.
- What are the documents required for entering Malaysia?
1) A valid passport
2) Malaysia eVisa/eNTRI Note
3) Boarding pass
4) Confirmed air tickets (onward & return)
5) Sufficient funds to cover your expenses during your stay in Malaysia (Cash/Credit Cards/ATM Cards)
6) Complete travel itinerary
7) Proof of accommodation (hotel bookings etc.)
- Does Malaysia eNTRI/ Malaysia eVisa guarantee entry into the nation?
No, the Malaysia eNTRI/ Malaysia eVisa does not guarantee entry into Malaysia. It is solely at the discretion of the Malaysian Immigration Officer. On arrival, your documents will be inspected by the Immigration Officer who will then approve your entry into the country.
- Download the visa form - Malaysia visa form | Malaysia visa form Delhi consulate.
- Consulate may ask for any other additional documents such as hotel bookings & residential proof.
- Visa approval lies solely at the discretion of the Consulate. Visa can be applied one month prior to the travel.
Why choose Musafir for Malaysia Visa
Musafir.com has been a part of more than one million travel dreams. Our personalised services make your travel experience simple and hassle-free. Here's why Musafir.com is the best choice for Malaysia visa requirements.
Malaysia Diplomatic Representation
- Consulate Contact Details
Consulate General of Malaysia - Mumbai
5th Floor, Notan Classic Building,
24th Road, Off Turner Road,
Phone: 022 2645 5752
High Commission of Malaysia - New Delhi
50-M, Satya Marg,
Phone: 011 2415 9300
Consulate General of Malaysia - Chennai
No.7, (Old No.3),
1st Street, Teynampet,
Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600018
Phone: 044 2433 4434
Malaysia Visa Terms and Conditions
To know more, call our travel expert at 022-33951010 or email us at email@example.com
Looking for a visa to visit a different country?