To visit a popular holiday destination like Dubai, you will require a tourist visa that is valid for a particular duration. The Dubai visa in the form of an electronic authorization (E-Visa) can be obtained by submitting your basic travel documents and information. We have simplified the Dubai visa application process for you
With Musafir.com, getting a Dubai visa for Indians citizens is extremely simple. You can apply for your Dubai travel visa starting from Rs 7,299* and receive it in just 3 working days.
Types of Dubai visa
Your Dubai visa application process will depend on the purpose and duration of your stay. There are different types of Dubai visas based on their validity and entry types - 30 days and 90 days. The Dubai visa fees will also vary based on the type that you will opt for.
Dubai Visa Offer
We believe in adding value to your travel. Here's an offer to make your travel extra special. Apply for your Dubai visa with us and get up to Rs 7,000 off* on your international flight bookings. Hurry, offer valid only till November 30, 2020.
||Up to Rs 7,000 off*
Please note: For the Dubai visa offer, our travel experts will assist you with the offer code redemption for flight bookings.
Dubai Visa Application Process
There are four simple steps. Pay the visa fees online through our secured payment gateway; submit your documents; we will verify and get your visa application processed; your visa will be emailed to you.
Dubai Express Visa
Last minute travel plans? We don’t want you to miss out on your favorite Dubai getaway. With our express visa service, you can get your Dubai visa in just 24 hours – just share your documents, and we will get your visa processed through our express service.
- We do not provide Dubai work / job / employment visa.
- Dubai visa price doesn't includes OK to Board charges.
- Please provide the flight ticket copies 48 hours prior to your departure to update Ok to board.
- Scanned copy of your documents should be in .jpeg format.
Visitor Profiles likely not to be accepted.
• Applicants with professions like - house helps, housekeepers, tailors, etc
• ECR passport holders
• If your passport has been signed in hindi or any other regional language
• Thumb impression on the passport
Documents required for Dubai visa application
- Scanned colour copy of your pan card
- Scanned colour copy of the first and last page of your passport
- Passport should be valid for at least 6 months
- Scanned colour copy of your passport-size photograph taken against a white background
- Confirmed return air ticket (not mandatory for application)
Additional documents required for Dubai Transit visa application
- Confirmed return air tickets
- Visa copy of the country you are travelling to
To know more, call our travel experts at +91 9920635599 or email email@example.com
Get your Dubai Visa for Indians in 3 simple steps:
- Submit your documents online or WhatsApp us on +91 99 2020 4596
- Make an online payment. The payment link will be mailed to you by us.
- Get your Dubai Visa Online in just 4 working days.
Your Dubai visa fees includes
- Consulate application fees
- Musafir.com service fees
- All taxes
*To know about OK to Board, please read our OK to Board information corner!
Dubai quarantine package
If you're flying to Kuwait or Saudi Arabia via Dubai, you don't have to worry about visas or medical insurance or PCR tests - because here's what we are offering for you and your families. Know more.
Dubai holiday packages
Our customized holiday packages are recommended by Dubai Tourism. This winter, you can Explore Dubai with Musafir at just Rs 12,000*. Take a look at our Dubai tour packages and book your Dubai holiday.
Book your Dubai visa and holiday with Musafir.com, trusted travel partner for Dubai Tourism 2018 - 19. Click to know more about Dubai tour packages.
Dubai Visa Video
Watch this video on Dubai Visa to get a better understanding of the process, necessary details and information. Here's the fastest and the easiest way to fly to Dubai in just 5 working days.
Dubai Visa FAQs
Why do you need a visa to visit Dubai?
Indians visiting Dubai for the purpose of tourism must apply for a Dubai visa before travelling. Recently, Dubai has facilitated the option visa on arrival for Indian citizens. However, Dubai visa on arrival can be obtained by Indian citizens who have a valid US/UK/Schengen tourist visa.
What is the validity of my Dubai visa?
A 30 days Dubai visa is valid for 58 days and Dubai transit visa has a validity of 30 days. Children below the age of 18 years must provide the passport copies of parents. If you are planning to stay longer in Dubai, opt for our 90 days Dubai visa service.
What are the Dubai visa requirements?
The traveller requires to submit the below listed documents to apply for Dubai visa:
1) Confirmed return air ticket with tour itinerary,
2) Original passport,
3) 2 passport size photographs of each visitor taken against a white background with a matte finish ()
What are the additional documents required to for a 90 days Dubai visa?
The traveller requires to submit the below listed documents to apply for a 90 days Dubai visa:
1) Confirmed Dubai flight ticket,
2) Passport copies of friends/relatives residing in Dubai,
3) Residential proof of friends/relatives residing in Dubai,
4) Invitation letter issued by friends/relatives residing in Dubai,
5) Alternate local contact details of 2 friends/relatives residing in Dubai,
6) Apart from the above documents, immigration may ask for additional documents as deemed necessary.
When should I apply for a Dubai visa?
You can apply for Dubai visa anywhere between 58 to 5 working days prior to your travel date.
Is there an age criteria for applying a Dubai visa?
Yes, there is. Females below 25 years of age and males below 21 years of age need to apply for a Dubai visa along with their father, mother or husband to avoid any chances of rejection.
My passport is expiring soon; can I still get a Dubai visa?
All visitors should have a passport that is valid for a minimum of 6 months from the date of arrival in Dubai. In case your passport is valid for less than 6 months, you will have to renew it before applying for Dubai visa.
How will I receive my Dubai visa?
Your Dubai visa will be mailed to you on the email address provided in the application form.
Why was my Dubai visa application rejected?
Unfortunately Dubai authorities do not give reasons for rejecting a visa application. Therefore, we cannot provide specific reasons as to why your application was unsuccessful.
What are the photo requirements for Dubai visa?
Have queries related to your Dubai visa?
Look no further! Musafir.com provides Dubai visa assistance in Mumbai, Bangalore, Chennai, Kolkata, Hyderabad, Pune, Lucknow etc.
- How to get Dubai visa for Indians?
Indian citizens require a visa to visit Dubai. A Dubai tourist visa is required for travelling to the UAE leisure and holiday purposes. Based on the purpose and duration of your visit, you will have to opt for a Dubai visa type. Indian passport holders travelling to Dubai for tourism purposes can apply for Dubai visa online or consult visa experts. Once your visa application is approved by the Consulate, it will be emailed to you.
- What is the passport validity for obtaining Dubai visa?
To apply for a Dubai visa, Indian citizens require a passport with 6 months validity.
- How to get Dubai visa on arrival?
The Emirate of Dubai allows visa on arrival to citizens of India. Indian passport holders with a valid UK or US visa can obtain Dubai visa on arrival for a maximum stay of 14 days. This visa will be valid for a duration of 14 days and can be extended for a similar period one time only. The visa on arrival fees is approximately AED 100.
- What are the visa charges for Dubai?
Dubai visa can be obtained at a nominal fee of just Rs 4,649.
- How to apply for Dubai visa online?
To apply for your Dubai visa online, make the payment online, upload for documents and the visa will be processed and delivered to you in just 5 working days.
- How many days prior to the date of my travel can I apply for a Dubai Visa?
Dubai Tourist visa can be applied a maximum 2 months prior to the date of your travel.
- Will my Dubai Visa be valid for the whole of UAE?
Yes. Your Dubai Visa will be valid for the whole of UAE. It is valid for travel in any of the seven Emirates – Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Sharjah, Ras Al Khaima, Fujirah, Ajman, Umm Alquwain.
- Do I need a Dubai visa if I have a valid US visa?
Indian passport holders with a valid US Visa, or a Green Card can avail a 14-day Dubai visa on arrival.
- Do I need a Dubai visa if I have a valid UK visa?
Indian nationals with a valid Uk Visa, or a Schengen visa will get 14 days Dubai visa on arrival.
- What is the Dubai tourist visa fees?
30 days Dubai Tourist visa can be obtained at a cost of just Rs 6198.
- How much does 3 months Dubai visa cost?
The fees for Dubai visa with 3 months /90 days validity is Rs 17,000
- Can I extend the Dubai Visa once it expires?
Yes. You can extend your Dubai visa by visiting any of our branches in Dubai, Sharjah, Abu Dhabi and Ras Al Khaima. However, the extension of your Dubai will depend on the type of visa and Consulate extension laws.
- What does "Validity of Dubai visa' mean?
The duration between the issue and expiry date of the visa is referred to as the visa validity. Travellers are required to complete their travel within this duration
- What does 'Number of entries to Dubai' mean?
There are two types of Dubai visa, Single entry Dubai visa, and multiple entry Dubai visa. With a single entry visa, one can only travel once to Dubai during the visa validity. Whereas with a multiple entry visa you can travel to Dubai more than once.
- What does 'Duration of stay' in Dubai mean?
It refers to how long a tourist can stay in Dubai during each entry. It is counted from the day you enter Dubai. Dubai generally has two types of visa duration, the 30 days UAE visa, and a 90 days UAE visa.
- Which are the non-working days of the Dubai Embassy/Immigration department in UAE?
The immigration department and the Consulate do not function on Fridays, Saturdays, and on National Holidays of the UAE. Your visa will not be processed by immigration during these days.
Dubai Travel Guide
Dubai, a place where modern engineering meets history and culture, awaits to be explored. There are a plethora of things to be done and seen in Dubai. When choices are unlimited, experiences are limitless. Know anything and everything about Dubai through our comprehensive online guide and explore Dubai like a pro.
Endless deserts and stunning skyscrapers, Dubai a city of uncanny verve and obsession for architecture has evolved into an edifice of wondrous engineering. Dubai’s anatomy, interestingly revolves around sky-high buildings and expansive bridges with a substantial spur of restaurants and supermarkets. Every vein that branches out from its heart, reaches a corner in its sprawling malls. The main town of Dubai is impeccably planned, all as the blazing hot Arabian deserts are a reminder of its austere historical and cultural fragments.
The city of Dubai features some of the top ranked restaurants, iconic sights, vibrant nightlife and numerous adventure activities for adults and kids. Dubai also gives an opportunity to indulge in adventure activities like fishing, kayaking, hiking, rock climbing and stand-up paddling.
Major airports: Dubai International Airport, Al Maktoum International Airport
Location: United Arab Emirates
Area: 4,114 sq kms
Population: 31.4 lakhs
National day: 02 Dec
Main Airline: Emirates
The Ruler of Dubai: Sheikh Mohammed Bin Rashid Al Maktoum
Best time to visit: November - February
Currency: UAE Dirham (AED)
Languages Spoken: Arabic (official), English (language)
Time zone: IST-1:30 hours
Dubai Visa Information and more
About United Arab Emirates
The United Arab Emirates, popularly known as UAE comprises of seven Emirates. Each Emirate is unique, rich in its tradition with interesting places to visit and unique things to do. Better known among the emirates are Dubai and Abu Dhabi that are visited by tourists from all over the world.
Go for a desert experience and enjoy the excitement of riding up and down the sand dunes in Dubai. You may visit one of the refreshing cold wadis in the Al Hajar mountains; for some cultural refreshment, visit Sharjah the cultural capital of Emirates. Visiting UAE is useless without exploring the tallest building in the world - Burj Khalifa. Stroll around large malls and have a delightful shopping experience. Want to explore how UAE looks like without the oil wealth? Then visit Umm al-Quwain, one of the least populated Emirates, for a perfect getaway from the bustling city life of Dubai.
If you are planning to visit UAE, then apply for your UAE visa with Musafir.com. The process for application of UAE visa is hassle-free and very simple. You can apply for a visa from the comfort of your home by simply filling the forms provided by our visa officers. Our visa experts will process your visa within 5 working days and assure you benefits beyond comparison. From personalised assistance to delivery of visa on time, make your booking process comfortable and apply for your visa now.
Important Dubai visa instructions
• All travellers visiting Dubai are required to obtain a single-entry UAE visa before travelling
• The tourist visa will be valid for a duration of 60 days
• Travellers cannot extend their stay in Dubai once their visa has expired
• If your visa is about to expire and you wish to extend your stay; you must apply for visa extension
• To renew your visa, you must meet the requirements and re-enter UAE as per the immigration laws
• Overstay cases in the UAE must face legal actions as per the immigration laws
• Travellers with a history of overstay may not easily obtain a Dubai visa
Latest attractions in Dubai
• La Perle – Unique live show of artistic performances including aquatic and aerial stunts
• Blue Waters Island – An island destination that offers dining, shopping and entertainment for travellers
• Museum of the Future – This museum based on the future of science is expected to open in 2020
• Dubai Frame – The world’s largest picture frame offers the most stunning views of the city
• La Mer – A beautiful beach front offering the best of food, shopping and entertainment
• Dubai Parks & Resorts – Three theme parks and one waterpark with more than 100 indoor and outdoor rides
• Museum of Illusions – An interesting world of illusions that make your forget reality
Dubai Facts & Figures
• The Dubai Fountain, is the world’s largest choreographed fountain and one of the most loved attractions of Dubai
• The world’s largest gold ring is on display at the Deira Gold Souq
• The 828-meter Burj Khalifa is the tallest building the in the world
• The 77-floor JW Marquis is the tallest hotel in the world
• Ain Dubai is the world’s largest observation wheel
• Ski Dubai is the world’s largest indoor ski park
• It is estimated that only 15 percent of Dubai’s population are Emiratis
Travel rules to follow in Dubai
• Dress appropriately without hurting the local sentiments and traditions
• In the holy month of Ramadan, it is forbidden to eat or drink during the day in public
• Getting drunk in public is illegal
• UAE is one of the safest places to visit. However, it is advisable to obtain travel insurance
The all-inclusive prepaid pass, Dubai Pass has been relaunched with access to an additional 15 attractions and 48 experiences in Dubai. These new attractions are in addition to the existing experiences including Burj Khalifa, Dubai Parks and Resorts, IMG Worlds of Adventure, Desert Safari Tours, Dubai Frame, and Legoland.
World Expo 2020
• The World Expo 2020 in Dubai will witness the participation of 190 countries from around the world with millions of visitors.
• Due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic the expo has been postponed to October 1, 2021 till March 31, 2022. It will still be called Expo 2020 for marketing purposes.
• Opportunity, Mobility and Sustainability are three key pillars of the Expo.
• Hotels in Dubai have already started receiving booking inquiries.
• Expo 2020 will utilise an intelligent Smart Queue system to help organise crowds and enhance the visitor experience.
• Tourism Ireland’s pavilion at The Expo will be based on the stone age.
• India is expected to make the largest and the best pavilion at the World Expo 2020 and the pavilion will cost Rs 230 crores.
Consulate Contact Details
United Arab Emirates Consulate General in Mumbai, India
No.7, Jolly Maker, Apartment No. 1,
Cuffe Parade, Colaba
Mumbai 400 005
Fax: (+91) 22 2218 1162
Phone: (+91) 22 2218 0985
Why choose Musafir.com for your Dubai visa?
- Dubai visa starting from Rs 7,299
- Get your Dubai visa in just 3 working days
- We provide OK to Board service
- Apply for online visa from the comfort of your home
- Trusted visa agent with more than 12 years of experience in processing more than 1 million visas
- Trusted travel partner for Dubai Tourism
- End-to-end visa solutions provided
- Visa application supervised and processed by visa experts
- Highest chances of visa approval with Musafir expertise
- Transparency and hassle-free experience guaranteed
Dubai Visa Terms & Conditions