While applying for a Singapore visa there are a lot of question that go on in our head. Will i get my visa on time? How long is Singapore visa process? What is the eligibility for a Singapore Visa? The following note below will help you understand the eligibility and Singapore visa processing time.
Eligibility for Singapore Visa
You are eligible, if:
- You have a valid return air ticket of Singapore
- You have a valid visa or travelling pass to visit the country and the requirements have been fulfilled
- You have a valid passport, that is valid for up-to minimum 6 months from the day of departure
- All the payment processes are duly complete
Time Required for Singapore Visa
- Excluding public holidays, weekends and day of submission, five to seven working days are required by the Authorized Visa Agent after the submission of visa application.
- Submit the documents to the Authorized visa agent
- The authorized agent will submit all the documents online to the High Commission
- Processing time for checking of documents and other formalities
- Get your visa
Points to Remember
- You must have a valid reason for visiting Singapore and you should clearly mention the reason to the visa authorities.
- The reason of visit and the activities that you will carry must comply with the laws, rules & regulations of Singapore.
Note - We do not provide Business or Work visa.
Apply for your Singapore Tourist Visa
Have queries related to your Singapore visa?
Look no further! Musafir.com provides Singapore visa assistance in Mumbai, Bangalore, Chennai, Kolkata, Hyderabad, Pune, Lucknow etc.
Visa Services provided by Musafir
Why choose Musafir for Singapore Visa
Musafir.com has been a part of more than one million travel dreams. Our personalised services make your travel experience simple and hassle-free. Here's a quick walk-through of the visa application process.