If you are planning to visit China, then you have to consider numerous things before applying for China visa. The types, steps & requirements are given below:
Types of China visa
There are numerous ways through which you can apply for China visa:
- Tourist visa
Flight confirmation & hotel reservation proofs are required, in order to apply as a tourist. You can stay for thirty-sixty days in China.
- Business visa
If your purpose of visiting China is to carry on business activities, then you will need the Business visa. With the term of ten years, thirty-sixty days stay can be possible in one visit.
- Non-commercial visa
If you are visiting to carry out some research, study tour or any other noncommercial purpose, then you have to apply for ‘F Visa’ known as the non-commercial visa. The stay time is thirty to ninety days.
- Work visa
If you want the employment in China then you have to apply for ‘Z visa’. Within the thirty days of the visit, you have to apply for residence permit in China.
- Study visa
If you are going to study for less than six month period, then X2 visa will have to be applied & if more than six months then you have to apply for X1 visa.
- Private visa
If you are going to live with your would be a family member, then you can apply for private visa. As per the duration of stay, rules vary.
- Family visa
If with the family you are going then different terms have to be followed to take the family visa.
- Crew visa
This is for the crew members of international transportation & belongs to foreign.
- Group visa
If you are going to visit in a tourist group, then group visa has to be applied for.
Steps to apply for China visa
- Select the category of visa, i.e. why you are going to visit China.
- Fulfill all the requirements of visa application carefully.
- Prepare all the necessary documents required for the visa.
- Submit the application & documents in the Chinese embassy.
- Pay the visa fee as per the recommendations.
Reasons why Visa gets rejected
- If the person carries any criminal record.
- If the documents are fake.
- If all the formalities have not been duly complied with.
Things to keep in mind
- If the consular requires additional documents, then you have to submit all that.
- Any application sent via courier or mail, will not be accepted by visa authorities.
- Double check your information & documents before submitting to the visa authorities.
Note - We do not provide Business or Work visa.
Apply for your China Tourist Vis
a with us.
Have queries related to your China visa?
Look no further! Musafir.com provides China visa assistance in Mumbai, Bangalore, Chennai, Kolkata, Hyderabad, Pune, Lucknow etc.
Visa Services provided by Musafir
Why choose Musafir for China Visa
Musafir.com has been a part of more than one million travel dreams. Our personalised services make your travel experience simple and hassle-free. Here's a quick walk-through of the visa application process.