Convert your wedding vows to wedding wows
Surprise your sweetheart with a honeymoon nestled in private beaches, turquoise lagoons and azure blue waters! Out of the 52 destinations around the globe offering Visa on Arrival, we bring you destinations that are easy to plan and execute. While planning a wedding can leave you in a lot of stress, honeymoon will give you just the relaxation that you need. If you are too tied up with the wedding formalities and don't have the time to chalk out your honeymoon, you can choose a visa on arrival honeymoon destination. Just pack your bags, book your flight tickets and head to these destinations for a romantic honeymoon.
The moment your eyes take hold of the aqua blue waters and your feet feel the soft sand, you will know that you are standing on one of the most beautiful honeymoon destinations near India. It is not just the immediate sense of relaxation, it is the moment you depart from everyday life and find an extraordinary place within yourself to experience such a bliss. We recommend that you opt for a resort that offers a plush villa with a private sun-deck. Check out our special Maldives tour packages for experiences.
Unique honeymoon experiences in Maldives
- A unique honeymoon package offered by Conrad Maldives Rangali Island will definitely make your big night memorable. The resort converts the Ithaa Undersea Restaurant into a bedroom for your special night. The package also includes champagne-breakfast in the morning. What more can you ask for?
- Discover the underwater world in a different way! Apart from indulging in scuba diving, snorkelling and other underwater sports, how about spending some romantic time together in a submarine? Aboard a whale submarine to add on to that romantic holiday with a surreal submersion in the ocean.
- Being an Islamic country, bringing alcohol is banned. However, you can avail alcohol at the resorts.
- Sleep and dine underwater at the Ithaa Underwater Resort
- Experience the beautiful underwater world with activities like scuba diving, snorkelling, sea-walking and much more
- Take a submarine ride and swim with the sharks
- Go on an island hopping spree
- Pamper yourself at a spa
- Try your luck at night fishing
Tranquil like a picture and imaginative like a tale, Mauritius is a honeymooner’s paradise. With special honeymoon offers, candlelight dinners facing the seaface and private beach resorts, Mauritius remains an eternal romantic fixation.
Unique honeymoon experiences in Mauritius
Heritage Le Telfair Golf & Spa Resort is inspired by French colonial architecture with windows opening to a whole new world of majestic beauty. Couples are offered free honeymoon goodies like a sparkling wine, Mauritian cakes, t-shirts and more.
The Oberoi Mauritius Resort is royally set against lofty mountains, grand pavilions and private pool. This 5-star hotel has won awards and accolades for romance and luxury. Surprise the love of your life with a private garden, luxury villa and private pool. Enjoy a range of complimentary activities like water sports, star gazing, wine tasting, yoga sessions, spa treatments and much more. Check out our special Mauritius packages.
- There is no Mauritius visa fee, but your passport should have a blank visa page.
- Passport should have at least 6 months validity & 2 passport-size photographs are necessary.
- If you are up for an adventure, you may even skydive and get a bird’s eye view of the atolls
- Go on a dancing spree with your lover to enjoy the nightlife at Port Louis
- Get an offbeat experience at the Pamplemousse Botanical Gardens, Casela Nature & Leisure Park and Eureka Mansion.
- Get a view of the underwater beauty by indulging in activities like scuba diving, snorkelling, glass-bottom boat ride, submarine rides and much more.
There’s nothing like having an island all to yourself and waking up at the break of dawn holding the hands of your sweetheart. Fiji is one of those rare places where you experience nature's artistic splendour in a subtly peaceful manner. Tucked away from the hullabaloo of touristy places, Fiji redefines privacy for honeymooners with a hint of style, glamour and romance. Gentle winds bring along the tropical aura and sparkling turquoise waters entice you to unwind.
Unique honeymoon experiences in Fiji
- Perched on a ridge, The Wakaya Club and Spa offers a palatial mansion with a private pool for honeymooners on a private beach. Beckon your honeymoon romance by boarding a private aircraft just to arrive at the resort. Top off your experience with a romantic dinner overlooking the gorgeous view of the South Pacific.
- Love infinity pools? InterContinental Fiji Golf Resort & Spa is the answer! With an only-adults infinity pool, it is every couple’s delight. It has suites with private plunge pools, sun-bathing lounges, world-class bar, 18-hole championship golf course and more.
- Experience a perfect romantic tale with a stay at Laucala Island Resort where rainforest-laced landscapes and white sandy beaches form a perfect symphony. Equipped with facilities that'll make you feel like a star, Laucala Island Resort offers unmatched levels of privacy and seclusion. Apart form usual water activities, charter your fairy tale romance with a horseback ride.
- Passport should have at least 6 months validity & 2 passport size photographs are necessary.
- Your passport should have a blank visa page.
- Fiji is a shopoholic’s delight as it is duty-free here.
- Go on some experiential village excursions to interact with the locals
- Try the local ‘kava’ drink made from the roots of kava plant
- Try your hand at golf
1. Always visit the official immigration website for Visa on Arrival and visa-free requirements. These specifications differ from country to country.
2. Carry your marriage invitation card or marriage certificate to avail the honeymoon freebies. Always check with the resort authorities for the documents required.
Get flat Rs 10,000 off* on international flights. Use promo code INTLOFF. Book now.
Author : Winnie Karnik