The process of applying for a Malaysia visa is straightforward. You can apply for a vacation, higher education or for job purposes. One can understand well on how to apply for a Malaysia visa by reading below. Online and offline, both methods of application can be utilized while applying.
The eligibility criteria:
- A passport with minimum 6 months validity period
- Sufficient funds for your stay duration in Malaysia
- No criminal background
- Confirmed return tickets
The time required for Malaysia visa:
- If you are applying for tourist, student or work visa, then it takes normally few weeks or a month
- If you are applying to move there permanently, then the wait could take years.
- Nowadays you can apply for Malaysian visa online and it takes 3-4 working days to be delivered. It is called an E-Visa.
Things to note while applying for your visa:
- Carry your recently clicked passport size photographs with white background.
- Carry an original National ID card or any government identity proof, which renders a photograph of yours.
- All your necessary documents should be ready in your hand such as hotel confirmation, bank statements, tickets, employer letter, PAN card, Aadhar card, license, address proof of the letterhead of your current company.
- For children under 18 years, NOC from parents needs to be submitted.
- Applicant has to provide airline ID copy along with the application.
Note - We do not provide Business or Work visa.
Apply for your Malaysia Tourist Visa
with us.Have queries related to your Malaysia visa?
Look no further! Musafir.com provides Malaysia visa assistance in Mumbai, Bangalore, Chennai, Kolkata, Hyderabad, Pune, Lucknow etc.
Visa Services provided by Musafir
Why choose Musafir for Malaysia Visa
Musafir.com has been a part of more than one million travel dreams. Our personalised services make your travel experience simple and hassle-free. Here's a quick walk-through of the visa application process.