Any Indian visiting Qatar is required to hold a valid visa and passport. Let us understand in detail, the pre-requisites as well as the procedure to obtain the Qatar Visa Online!
List of Documents:-
- Original Indian Passport which is valid for at least 6 months from the intended date of departure.
- Scanned copies of the first as well as the last page of the applicant’s passport.
- 2 passport sized photographs preferably against a white background.
- Scanned copy of the return air tickets for the journey
- Scanned copy of the detailed itinerary for the planned duration of stay including the applicant’s name mentioned on the same.
- Scanned copies of bank statements of the applicant for the previous 3 months stating the applicant to be the account holder.
- A hand-written and duly signed cover letter addressed to the Embassy of Qatar stating the purpose of travel, the dates as well as the cities of travel. The place of accommodation also needs to be mentioned.
- In case the applicant is a minor, the letter must be signed by his/her guardian.
In case the applicant’s purpose of travel is to visit a friend or family, the following documents need to be furnished-
- A letter of invitation from the host.
- Name, designation and contact details of the host.
- Confirmation of accommodation from the host, along with their address, signature and date.
- The scanned copy of the host’s Qatar Passport Information Page or the scanned copy of the Qatar Residence Permit, with a copy of the host’s National Passport Information Page.
Steps to Apply Qatar Visa Online
In order to complete the application process for Qatar Visa, the applicant needs to follow the below-mentioned steps.
- Duly fill the online application form on the official website for Qatar Visa.
- After that being done, the form must be downloaded and printed. It must be noted that the application form must be printed on a single side only.
- Next, the applicant needs to personally sign the Qatar Visa Application Form.
- The form along with the above-mentioned documents should then be submitted at the nearest Visa Help Desk.
- Once submitted, the application can be tracked online.
- Lastly, the passport can be collected once the process is complete which usually takes nearly 7-10 working days. The applicant can also opt for the delivery of passport via a courier service.
Points to Remember
- The Qatar Visa is usually a single entry visa.
- The Qatar Tourist Visa is not extendable.
- Once the application has been submitted along with the payment it cannot be cancelled.
- The applicant can choose to know the status of the Visa Application via the SMS service. This needs to be mentioned at the time of the submission of application.
Note - We do not provide Business or Work visa.
Apply for your Qatar Tourist Visa
Have queries related to your Qatar visa?
Look no further! Musafir.com provides Qatar visa assistance in Mumbai, Bangalore, Chennai, Kolkata, Hyderabad, Pune, Lucknow etc.
Visa Services provided by Musafir
Why choose Musafir for Qatar Visa
Musafir.com has been a part of more than one million travel dreams. Our personalised services make your travel experience simple and hassle-free. Here's a quick walk-through of the visa application process.