Like in the case of most foreign destinations, residents of India need a Visa for visiting Dubai which can be easily obtained online via an application form with the complete submission of the stipulated documents.
When it comes to making the application process easy for Dubai Visa, an applicant needs to prepare the following stated documents.
- Scanned copies of the first and last page of the passport.
- A passport-sized photograph of the applicant not old than 3 months, with the full face of the applicant taken against a white background. The photograph attached should be clear, with at least 80% of the face of the applicant visible.
- A duly filled and signed visa application form with clearly specified designation and/or occupation of the applicant.
- The pages of the passport evidencing previous international travels must be exhibited with the application form.
- Confirmed return air tickets.
- Scanned colour copy of your pan card.
In some case, one or more of the family members visit a resident of Indian Origin in Dubai. In such a case, there are certain documents that the resident of Dubai is required to send in order for the applicant’s visa to get approved. The checklist for the same is as follows -
- Scanned copies of the first and last pages of the resident’s passport.Scanned copy of the resident/work permit.
- Letter of Invitation or that of undertaking the responsibility of the stay and conduct of the applicant in Dubai.
- Valid address proof of the residence in Dubai.
- NRI bank statement for past 6 months.
In order to obtain highly sought after Dubai Tourist Visa, an applicant needs to follow the below-described procedure -
- Firstly, the applicant needs to fill up the Visa Order. . Typically, this form asks for information regarding the applicant such as Name, Date of Birth, Nationality, and Passport information, Visa Type, Airline, PNR along with Email ID.
- Next, the applicant must ensure that the form is duly filled in and no column is left blank. Also, it must be checked whether all the information provided is accurate as well as complete in all respects after which the form can be saved.
- Then, all the requisite documents mentioned above in the first checklist must be uploaded.
- Next, the applicant must pay the stipulated Dubai Tourist Visa fee either through net banking or via credit/debit card. The Visa Fee may change from time to time without any prior notification. It is therefore advisable to confirm the fee amount before conducting the transaction.
Points to Remember
Females may independently apply for the Dubai Visa, when they are atleast 25 years of age. For women below the age of 25, it is mandatory that they apply for the visa along with their father, mother or husband. For males, the minimum age is 21 years.
For obtaining a tourist visa to Dubai, an applicant must apply between 2 months to 5 working dates, prior to the intended date of departure.
A visitor to Dubai must necessarily have a passport that stands valid for a minimum period of 6 months, from the traveller’s date of arrival in Dubai. If not, it is recommended to get the passport renewed before the process of Visa Application.
Note - We do not provide Business or Work visa.
Have queries related to your Dubai visa?
Look no further! Musafir.com provides Dubai visa assistance in Mumbai, Bangalore, Chennai, Kolkata, Hyderabad, Pune, Lucknow etc.
Visa Services provided by Musafir
Why choose Musafir for Dubai Visa
Musafir.com has been a part of more than one million travel dreams. Our personalised services make your travel experience simple and hassle-free. Here's a quick walk-through of the visa application process.