As in the case of most cross-border destinations, Indian citizens require a visa in order to visit Oman. Let’s us understand, the process to apply for Oman visa in detail.
For Oman visit visa assistance, call +91 9920635599
The following documents are required for any Indian to apply for the Oman Tourist Visa.
- A valid Indian Passport
- Scanned copies of the first and the last page of the applicant’s passport
- A Scanned copy of the coloured passport-sized photograph of the applicant taken against a blue background
- Details of the stay in Oman - Hotel Address or the Address of the host
- Scanned copy of the confirmed air tickets
- Scanned copy of the Official ID Card of the Guarantor in Oman (if any)
- Name, Phone Number and Address of the Guarantor in Oman (if any)
- A sanctioned leave letter or an NOC from the company if the applicant is employed.
- Scanned copy of the applicant’s Voter ID Card or Adhaar Card
- Name, Phone Number and Address of at least 2 Guarantors in India
- The applicant is first required to duly fill in the online Visa Application Form for Oman and submit the same.
- The applicant should then take a print-out of the completed form
- This form must be enclosed with all of the above-stated documents and couriered to the nearest Visa Office.
- The application can then be tracked online.
- Once the process is complete, the passport will be sent back to the applicant through a registered courier service.
While the process for applying for an Oman Visa is fairly simple, however, in case the applicant wishes to enjoy a hassle-free experience, he/she must feel free to get in touch with Musafir.com. After that being done, a trusted representative will help them on every step of the way!
Points to Remember
- The Visa Fee for Oman Tourist Visa is USD 158 per person
- The time for processing of Oman Visa is usually 7-10 working days from the date of submission of the application.
- The Immigration departments of Oman is closed on Thursday and Friday and hence these days are considered as non-working days.
- In the case of rejection of Visa, the Visa Fee is not refunded.
- In most cases, Indians are offered a single entry visa for Oman, which allows them a stay up to 1 month. The visa is usually valid for up to 6 months from the date of issue.
- An applicant can also opt for a Joint Visa for Oman and Qatar or Oman and Dubai.
Note - We do not provide Business or Work visa.
Apply for your Oman Tourist Visa
Have queries related to your Oman visa?
Look no further! Musafir.com provides Oman visa assistance in Mumbai, Bangalore, Chennai, Kolkata, Hyderabad, Pune, Lucknow etc.
Visa Services provided by Musafir
Why choose Musafir for Oman Visa
Musafir.com has been a part of more than one million travel dreams. Our personalised services make your travel experience simple and hassle-free. Here's a quick walk-through of the visa application process.