To travel abroad, Indian citizens are required to procure a visa in order to enter the majestic nation of New Zealand. Let us take a look at the process of application for the New Zealand Visa.
For New Zealand tourist visa assistance, call +91 9920635599
In order to apply for New Zealand Visa, you will be required to submit the following documents -
- Your duly completed New Zealand Visitor Visa Application Form (form number INZ 1017)
- A passport that holds valid for at least 3 months from the intended date of departure from New Zealand.
- 2 coloured, passport size photographs
- An onward ticket from New Zealand or proof of funds to buy one.
- Proof of funds required to sustain in New Zealand, viz. NZD1000 per month overall, or NZD400 per month if the accommodation is already paid for.
- If a resident is supporting you then the Sponsorship Form is for Temporary Entry.
In order to apply for the Visa, you are required to follow the below-mentioned procedure.
- Download the New Zealand Visitor Visa Application Form (form number INZ 1017) from the internet.
- Fill the form completely with accurate information.
- Put together the relevant supporting documents, along with your photographs.
- Make sure you have the application fee ready to be paid. Kindly note that the fee is not accepted in cash.
- Submit the Application form along with the supporting documents, photographs as well as the application fee at your nearest Visa Application Centre.
- Once the visa is processed, you can either collect your documents or choose to get them couriered to your address.
Points to Remember
- On your arrival in New Zealand, you will be required to present your passport which stands valid for at least three months from the intended date of your departure from New Zealand.
- In addition, you will need the passport to be stamped with a valid New Zealand Visa.
- In case you visa states 'number of entries: multiple', you are permitted to travel to and fro between India and New Zealand as many times as you want until the 'expiry date of travel'.
- For the usual tourist visa, the maximum time you’re allowed to stay in New Zealand is for a period of 9 months in a period spanning 18 months.
- New Zealand visa is not extendable.
- In case your visa expires while you’re still in New Zealand, you will be considered an as illegal immigrant and may be deported. Hence, it is highly advisable to hold a valid New Zealand Visa at all times.
Note - We do not provide Business or Work visa.
Apply for your New Zealand visa
Have queries related to your New Zealand visa?
Look no further! Musafir.com provides New Zealand visa assistance in Mumbai, Bangalore, Chennai, Kolkata, Hyderabad, Pune, Lucknow etc.
Visa Services provided by Musafir
Why choose Musafir for New Zealand Visa
Musafir.com has been a part of more than one million travel dreams. Our personalised services make your travel experience simple and hassle-free. Here's a quick walk-through of the visa application process.