Travelling is fun, exploring a new place even more fun, but you know what’s the most fun? Road trips. If you want to make the most of your Singapore visa, then road tripping across the island city is highly recommended. So here are some of the car rentals where you can hire a car to zip through Singapore.
Hertz Asia Pacific Pte Ltd
Address: 350 Orchard road
Telephone: 65 6735 7566
Budget Rent A Car Systems Inc
Address: 24, Raffles Pl, Clifford Centre, Singapore 048621
Telephone: +65 6532 4442
Smart Car Rentals
Address: 521 Bukit Batok Street 23, Singapore 659544
Telephone: +65 6485 7788
Address: 354 Alexandra Rd, Singapore 159948
Telephone: +65 6734 3245
Address: They have kiosks at the Changi airport
Telephone: 1800 737 1668
Some important tips
- You’ll need an international drivers license to drive legally in Singapore.
- If you’re driving after 7pm your headlights need to be on.
- If you’re planning on staying for more than 12 months you’ll need to convert your license to a Singapore license.
- Your license needs to be in English language.
- If it is in any other language, you’ll need to get an official English translation or an international driver’s permit.
Author : Sanjana Sule