To visit a popular holiday destination like Dubai, you will require a tourist visa that is valid for a particular duration. The Dubai visa in the form of an electronic authorization ( E-Visa) can be obtained by submitting your basic travel documents and information. We have simplified the Dubai visa application process for you
With Musafir.com, getting a Dubai visa for Indians citizens is extremely simple. You can apply for your Dubai travel visa starting from Rs 3,649* and receive it in just 4 working days.
Types of Dubai visa
Your Dubai visa application process will depend on the purpose and duration of your stay. There are different types of Dubai visas based on their validity and entry types - 96 hours, 14 days, 30 days and 90 days. The Dubai visa fees will also vary based on the type that you will opt for.
Dubai Visa Application Process
There are four simple steps. Pay the visa fees online through our secured payment gateway; submit your documents; we will verify and get your visa application processed; your visa will be emailed to you.
Dubai Express Visa
Last minute travel plans? We don’t want you to miss out on your favorite Dubai getaway. With our express visa service, you can get your Dubai visa in just 24 hours – just share your documents, and we will get your visa processed through our express service.
Dubai Visa Offers
Here's an offer to make your travel extra special. Apply for your 14 and 30-day visa and get flat Rs 400 off*. Hurry, offer valid only till August 31, 2019.
|Visa application type
||14-day tourist visa
||Flat Rs 351 off*
|30-day tourist visa
||Flat Rs 400 off*
- We do not provide Dubai work / job / employment visa.
- Dubai visa price doesn't includes OK to Board charges.
- Please provide the flight ticket copies 48 hours prior to your departure to update Ok to board.
- Scanned copy of your documents should be in .jpeg format.
- Visitor Profiles likely not to be accepted.
• Applicants with professions like - house helps, housekeepers, tailors, etc
• ECR passport holders
• If your passport has been signed in hindi or any other regional language
• Thumb impression on the passport
Documents required for Dubai visa application
- Scanned colour copy of your pan card
- Scanned colour copy of the first and last page of your passport
- Passport should be valid for at least 6 months
- Scanned colour copy of your passport-size photograph taken against a white background
- Confirmed return air ticket (not mandatory for application)
Additional documents required for Dubai Transit visa application
- Confirmed return air tickets
- Visa copy of the country you are travelling to
To know more, call our travel experts at 022-68311010 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Get your Dubai Visa in 3 simple steps:
- Submit your documents online or WhatsApp us on +91 99 2020 4596
- Make an online payment. The payment link will be mailed to you by us.
- Get your Dubai Visa Online in just 4 working days.
Your Dubai visa fees includes
- Consulate application fees
- Musafir.com service fees
- All taxes
*To know about OK to Board, please read our OK to Board information corner!
Important Dubai visa information
- Dubai Visa rejection:
Applying for a Dubai visa is a simple process. There’s no complicated documentation required, nor do you have to stand in the long queues. However, there are chances your Dubai visa application may get rejected due to a few reasons that should not be ignored. Know more about Dubai Visa rejection.
- See how your UAE Visa will look like!
Dubai holiday packages
Our customized holiday packages are recommended by Dubai Tourism. This summer, you can Explore Dubai with Musafir at just Rs 12,000*. Take a look at our Dubai tour packages and book your Dubai holiday.
Click to know more about Dubai tour packages
Dubai Visa Video
Watch this video on Dubai Visa to get a better understanding of the process, necessary details and information. Here's the fastest and the easiest way to fly to Dubai in just 5 working days.
Book your Dubai visa and holiday with Musafir.com, trusted travel partner for Dubai Tourism 2018 - 19.
Dubai Visa FAQ
- Why do you need a visa to visit Dubai?
Indians visiting Dubai for the purpose of tourism must apply for a Dubai visa before travelling. Recently, Dubai has facilitated the option visa on arrival for Indian citizens. However, Dubai visa on arrival can be obtained by Indian citizens who have a valid US/UK/Schengen tourist visa.
- What is the validity of my Dubai visa?
A 30 days Dubai visa is valid for 58 days and Dubai transit visa has a validity of 30 days. Children below the age of 18 years must provide the passport copies of parents. If you are planning to stay longer in Dubai, opt for our 90 days Dubai visa service.
- What are the Dubai visa requirements?
The traveller requires to submit the below listed documents to apply for Dubai visa:
1) Confirmed return air ticket with tour itinerary,
2) Original passport,
3) 2 passport size photographs of each visitor taken against a white background with a matte finish ()
- What are the additional documents required to for a 90 days Dubai visa?
The traveller requires to submit the below listed documents to apply for a 90 days Dubai visa:
1) Confirmed Dubai flight ticket,
2) Passport copies of friends/relatives residing in Dubai,
3) Residential proof of friends/relatives residing in Dubai,
4) Invitation letter issued by friends/relatives residing in Dubai,
5) Alternate local contact details of 2 friends/relatives residing in Dubai,
6) Apart from the above documents, immigration may ask for additional documents as deemed necessary.
- When should I apply for a Dubai visa?
You can apply for Dubai visa anywhere between 58 to 5 working days prior to your travel date.
- Is there an age criteria for applying a Dubai visa?
Yes, there is. Females below 25 years of age and males below 21 years of age need to apply for a Dubai visa along with their father, mother or husband to avoid any chances of rejection.
- My passport is expiring soon; can I still get a Dubai visa?
All visitors should have a passport that is valid for a minimum of 6 months from the date of arrival in Dubai. In case your passport is valid for less than 6 months, you will have to renew it before applying for Dubai visa.
- How will I receive my Dubai visa?
Your Dubai visa will be mailed to you on the email address provided in the application form.
- Why was my Dubai visa application rejected?
Unfortunately Dubai authorities do not give reasons for rejecting a visa application. Therefore, we cannot provide specific reasons as to why your application was unsuccessful.
- What are the photo requirements for Dubai visa?
- Have queries related to your Dubai visa?
Look no further! Musafir.com provides Dubaivisa assistance in Mumbai, Bangalore, Chennai, Kolkata, Hyderabad, Pune, Lucknow etc.
Dubai Travel Guide
Dubai, a place where modern engineering meets history and culture, awaits to be explored. There are a plethora of things to be done and seen in Dubai. When choices are unlimited, experiences are limitless. Know anything and everything about Dubai through our comprehensive online guide and explore Dubai like a pro.
- Click to know about Dubai
Endless deserts and stunning skyscrapers, Dubai a city of uncanny verve and obsession for architecture has evolved into an edifice of wondrous engineering. Dubai’s anatomy, interestingly revolves around sky-high buildings and expansive bridges with a substantial spur of restaurants and supermarkets. Every vein that branches out from its heart, reaches a corner in its sprawling malls. The main town of Dubai is impeccably planned, all as the blazing hot Arabian deserts are a reminder of its austere historical and cultural fragments.
The city of Dubai features some of the top ranked restaurants, iconic sights, vibrant nightlife and numerous adventure activities for adults and kids. Dubai also gives an opportunity to indulge in adventure activities like fishing, kayaking, hiking, rock climbing and stand-up paddling.
Major airports: Dubai International Airport, Al Maktoum International Airport
Best time to visit: November - February
Currency: UAE dirham
Language: Arabic (official), English (language)
Time zone: IST-1:30 hours
- Click to know about United Arab Emirates
The United Arab Emirates, popularly known as UAE comprises of seven Emirates.
Each Emirate is unique, rich in its tradition with interesting
places to visit and unique things to do. Better known among the emirates are
Dubai and Abu Dhabi that are visited by tourists from all over the world.
Go for a desert experience and enjoy the excitement of riding up and down the
sand dunes in Dubai. You may visit one of the refreshing cold wadis in the Al Hajar
mountains; for some cultural refreshment, visit Sharjah the cultural capital of Emirates. Visiting UAE is useless without exploring the tallest building in the world - Burj Khalifa. Stroll around large malls and have a delightful shopping experience. Want to explore how
UAE looks like without the oil wealth? Then visit Umm al-Quwain, one of the least
populated Emirates, for a perfect getaway from the bustling city life of Dubai.
If you are planning to visit UAE, then apply for your UAE visa with Musafir.com. The process
for application of UAE visa is hassle-free and very simple. You can apply for a visa from the comfort of your home by simply filling the forms provided by our visa officers. Our visa experts will process your visa within 5 working days and
assure you benefits beyond comparison. From personalised assistance to delivery of
visa on time, make your booking process comfortable and apply for your visa
The all-inclusive prepaid pass, Dubai Pass has been relaunched with access to an additional 15 attractions and 48 experiences in Dubai. These new attractions are in addition to the existing experiences including Burj Khalifa, Dubai Parks and Resorts, IMG Worlds of Adventure, Desert Safari Tours, Dubai Frame, and Legoland.
If your are visiting Dubai during Eid, there are several celebrations lined up for your entertainment. There are firework displays lined up at La Mer and Al Seef. A series of entertainment acts have been planned across different malls in Dubai. Local food trucks and stalls ca be found at the Dubai Festival City till the 4th of August, 2019.
Over the last couple of years, the tourist visa application process and rules have been simplified for travelers. You can apply for your visa from the comfort of your home – share your documents and get your visa for Dubai.
- Consulate Contact Details
United Arab Emirates Consulate General in Mumbai, India
No.7, Jolly Maker, Apartment No. 1,
Cuffe Parade, Colaba
Mumbai 400 005
Fax: (+91) 22 2218 1162
Phone: (+91) 22 2218 0985
Why choose Musafir.com for your Dubai visa?
- Dubai visa starting from Rs 4,649
- Get your Dubai visa in just 5 working days
- We provide OK to Board service
- Apply for online visa from the comfort of your home
- Established in UAE since 12 years with 15 branches in UAE
Dubai Visa Terms & Conditions