Dubai city is a popular destination among tourists. To visit Dubai, you will require a Dubai tourist visa that is valid for a particular duration. The Dubai visa in the form of an electronic authorization (E-Visa) can be obtained by submitting your basic travel documents and information. We have simplified the Dubai visa application process for you.
With Musafir.com, getting a Dubai visa for Indian citizens is extremely simple. You can apply for your Dubai travel visa + Medical insurance starting from Rs 2,999 and receive it in just 5 working days.
Types of Dubai visa
There are various types of Dubai tourist visas available based on their validity and entry types. Before you apply for your Dubai visa, you need to know which visa is the right one for your according to the purpose of your visit and duration of stay. The Dubai visa fees will also vary based on the type of visa you opt for.
Here is the list of Dubai visas available to help you choose. -
- Transit visa - There are 2 types of transit visas, a 48-hour transit visa and a 96-hour transit visa. You can apply for this visa if you are travelling to another country and have a stopover in Dubai. It is a single-entry visa.
• 14 days Tourist Visa - This visa is recommended for those who plan on visiting the UAE for a short duration, business meetings, conferences, events, tourism, transit stay etc. The 14-day Dubai visa is valid for 60 days but the duration of stay cannot exceed 14 days. It is a single-entry visa.
• 30 days Tourist Visa - This type of visa is recommended for those who wish to visit family and friends in the UAE or explore the emirates. There is a single entry 30 days visa as well as a multiple entry 30 days Dubai visa. Both visas are valid for 60 days with a stay duration not exceeding 30 days. However, with a multiple-entry visa, you can enter and exit Dubai multiple times within the duration of 60 days.
• 60 days Tourist Visa - This visa is ideal if you wish to stay in the UAE for a long time period. You can apply for either a single entry 60-day visa or a multiple entry 60 days visa. This visa entitles you to stay for up to 90 days or less in the UAE.
Dubai super express tourist visa price + Medical insurance (COVID)
Last-minute travel plans? We don’t want you to miss out on your favourite Dubai getaway. With our super express visa service, you can get your Dubai express visa in just a few hours*.
|Dubai super express visa types
|14 / 30 days UAE super express tourist visa + medical insurance (covid)
|60 days UAE super express tourist visa + medical insurance (covid)
UAE Visa Extension
Planning to extend your holiday in Dubai with your friends and family? You can now apply online for your Dubai visa extension at just Rs 22,099 from the comforts of your home. Our travel experts are committed to providing you with a seamless visa extension service.
|UAE visa extension types
|30 days UAE visa extension
|30 days UAE inside the country extension
|60 days UAE inside the country extension
Documents required for Dubai visa application
- Scanned colour copy of your pan card
- Scanned colour copy of the first and last page of your passport
- A passport should be valid for at least 6 months
- Scanned colour copy of your passport-size photograph taken against a white background
- Confirmed return air ticket (not mandatory for application)
Additional documents required for the Dubai Transit visa application
- Confirmed return air tickets
- Visa copy of the country you are travelling to
- Birth Certificate for child (age below 18 years)
- We do not provide a Dubai work / job / employment visa.
- Dubai visa price doesn't include OK to Board charges.
- Please provide the flight ticket copies 48 hours before your departure to update the Ok to board.
- A scanned copy of your documents should be in .jpeg format.
Visitor profiles are likely not to be accepted.
• Applicants with professions like - house helps, housekeepers, tailors, etc
• ECR passport holders
• If your passport has been signed in Hindi or any other regional language
• Thumb impression on the passport
Dubai Visa Application Process
If you are planning to visit Dubai for tourism purpose, you can apply for a Dubai tourist visa online through Musafir.com. All you have to do is, submit scanned copies of the required documents from the comfort of your home and complete the payment online. On successful completion, your Dubai Tourist Visa will be sent to you through email within 4 working days.
There are four simple steps to obtain a Dubai visa.
- Pay the visa fees online through our secured payment gateway
- Submit your documents
- We will verify and get your visa application processed
- Your Dubai tourist visa will be emailed to you.
To know more, call our travel experts at 022 4164 2214 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Get your Dubai Visa for Indians in 3 simple steps:
- Submit your documents online or WhatsApp us on +91 99 2020 4596
- Make an online payment. The payment link will be mailed to you by us.
- Get your Dubai Visa Online in just 4 working days.
Your Dubai visa fees include
- Consulate application fees
- Musafir.com service fees
- Medical Insurance
- All taxes
*To know about OK to Board, please read our OK to Board information corner!
Dubai holiday packages
Our customized holiday packages are recommended by Dubai Tourism. Explore Dubai with Musafir. Take a look at our Dubai tour packages and book your Dubai holiday.
Book your Dubai visit visa and Dubai packages with Musafir.com. Click to know more about Dubai tour packages.
What to do when you arrive in Dubai?
- On disembarking your plane in Dubai, proceed to the immigration counter for your immigration check. Keep your passport and required documents for verification ready.
- After clearing your immigration head towards the baggage claim to collect your luggage (if any)
- You then have to clear the customs department. Make sure you are not carrying any items with you that are forbidden.
- You can then exit the airport and enjoy your stay in Dubai.
Dubai Visa Video
Watch this video on Dubai Visa to better understand the process, necessary details and information. Here's the fastest and easiest way to fly to Dubai in just 5 working days.
Reasons for Dubai visa rejection
While applying for a visa it is important for the traveller to make sure they go through the eligibility criteria for a Dubai visa. They also need to check the documents required and provide the right information.
Even if you may have submitted the right documents, there is a possibility that your Dubai visa gets rejected. Here are some of the reasons for the rejection of Dubai visa.
- If you haven't submitted proper documents.
- If there are mistakes in your visa application form.
- If your passport holds an unskilled profession like a housekeeper, farmer, labourer etc.
- If you are a female below the age of 23, travelling alone.
- If you have previous criminal or misconduct records.
- If you did not utilise the Dubai visa you previously applied for.
- Know more about Dubai Visa rejection.
The final decision on Dubai visa approval or rejection is in the hands of Dubai Immigration.
Dubai Visa FAQs
Why do you need a visa to visit Dubai?
Yes, you need a visa to visit Dubai. Indians visiting Dubai for tourism must apply for a Dubai visa before travelling. Recently, Dubai has facilitated the option of visas on arrival for Indian citizens. However, a Dubai visa on arrival can be obtained by Indian citizens who have a valid US/UK/Schengen tourist visa.
What is the validity of a Dubai visa?
A 30 days Dubai visa is valid for 58 days and a Dubai transit visa has a validity of 30 days. Children below the age of 18 years must provide passport copies of their parents. If you are planning to stay longer in Dubai, opt for our 90 days Dubai visa service.
What are the Dubai visa requirements?
The requirements to apply for Dubai Visa are as follows:
1) Confirmed return air ticket with the tour itinerary,
2) Original passport,
3) 2 passport size photographs of each visitor taken against a white background with a matte finish ()
What are the additional documents required for a 90 days Dubai visa?
For a 90 days Dubai Visa the traveller is required to submit the below-listed documents:
1) Confirmed Dubai flight ticket,
2) Passport copies of friends/relatives residing in Dubai,
3) Residential proof of friends/relatives residing in Dubai,
4) Invitation letter issued by friends/relatives residing in Dubai,
5) Alternate local contact details of 2 friends/relatives residing in Dubai,
6) Apart from the above documents, immigration may ask for additional documents as deemed necessary.
When should I apply for a Dubai visa?
You can apply for a Dubai visa anywhere between 58 to 5 working days before your travel date. You can apply for your Dubai visa online with Musafir.
Is there an age criteria for applying a Dubai visa?
No, there isn't an age criteria to apply for Dubai Visa. But it is advisable for female travellers below 25 years of age and male travellers below 21 years of age to apply for a Dubai tourist visa along with their father, mother or husband to avoid any chances of rejection.
My passport is expiring soon; can I still get a Dubai visa?
All visitors should have a passport that is valid for a minimum of 6 months from the date of arrival in Dubai. In case your passport is valid for less than 6 months, you will have to renew it before applying for a Dubai visa.
How will I receive my Dubai visa?
Your Dubai visa will be mailed to you at the email address provided in the application form.
Why was my Dubai visa application rejected?
Unfortunately, Dubai authorities do not give reasons for rejecting a visa application. Therefore, we cannot provide specific reasons as to why your application was unsuccessful.
What are the photo requirements for Dubai visa?
Have queries related to your Dubai visa?
Look no further! Musafir.com provides Dubai visa assistance in Mumbai, Bangalore, Chennai, Kolkata, Hyderabad, Pune, Lucknow etc.
How to get Dubai visa for Indians?
Indian travel to Dubai requires a visa to visit Dubai. A Dubai tourist visa is required for travelling to the UAE for leisure and holiday purposes. Based on the purpose and duration of your visit, you will have to opt for a Dubai visa type. Indian passport holders travelling to Dubai for tourism purposes can apply for a Dubai visa online or consult visa experts. Once your visa application is approved by the Consulate, it will be emailed to you.
What is the passport validity for obtaining a Dubai visa?
To apply for a Dubai visa, Indian citizens require a passport with 6 months of validity.
How to get a Dubai visa on arrival?
The Emirate of Dubai allows visas on arrival to citizens of India. Indian passport holders with a valid UK or US visa can obtain a Dubai visa on arrival for a maximum stay of 14 days. This visa will be valid for 14 days and can be extended for a similar period one time only. The visa on arrival fee is approximately AED 100.
What does the Dubai visa cost?
A Dubai visa can be obtained at a nominal fee of just Rs 2,999.
How to apply for a Dubai visa online?
To apply for your Dubai visa online, make the payment online, upload documents and the visa will be processed and delivered to you in just 5 working days.
How many days before the date of my travel can I apply for a Dubai Visa?
Dubai Tourist visa can be applied a maximum 2 months before the date of your travel.
Will my Dubai Visa be valid for the whole of UAE?
Yes, your Dubai Visa will be valid for the whole of UAE. It is valid for travel in any of the seven Emirates – Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Sharjah, Ras Al Khaima, Fujirah, Ajman, Umm Al quwain.
Do I need a Dubai visa if I have a valid US visa?
Indian passport holders with a valid US Visa or a Green Card can avail of a 14-day Dubai visa on arrival.
Do I need a Dubai visa if I have a valid UK visa?
Indian nationals with a valid Uk Visa or a Schengen visa will get 14 days Dubai visa on arrival.
What are the Dubai tourist visa fees?
30 days Dubai Tourist visa can be obtained at a cost of just Rs 6198.
How much do 3 months Dubai visa cost?
The fee for a Dubai visa with 3 months /90 days validity is Rs 18,699
Can I extend the Dubai Visa once it expires?
Yes, you can extend your Dubai visa by visiting any of our branches in Dubai, Sharjah, Abu Dhabi and Ras Al Khaima. However, the extension of your Dubai will depend on the type of visa and Consulate extension laws.
What does "Validity of Dubai visa' mean?
The duration between the issue and the expiry date of the visa is referred to as the visa validity. Travellers are required to complete their travel within this duration
What does 'Number of entries to Dubai' mean?
There are two types of Dubai visas, Single entry Dubai visas, and multiple entry Dubai visas. With a single entry visa, one can only travel once to Dubai during the visa validity. Whereas with a multiple entry visa you can travel to Dubai more than once.
What does 'Duration of stay' in Dubai mean?
It refers to how long a tourist can stay in Dubai during each entry. It is counted from the day you enter Dubai. Dubai generally has two types of visa duration, the 30 days UAE visa, and a 90 days UAE visa.
Which are the non-working days of the Dubai Embassy/Immigration department in UAE?
The immigration department and the Consulate do not function on Fridays, Saturdays, and National Holidays in the UAE. Your visa will not be processed by immigration during these days.
What are the eligibility criteria for a UAE visa?
1. Passport needs to be valid for at least 6 months from the date of travel.
2. Female applicants below the age of 18 years, need to be accompanied by a parent.
3. Sufficient funds for your stay.
4. Dependents such as spouses, children and parents above 60 years will need to provide details and supporting documents
How to avoid Dubai visa rejection
Avoiding a rejection for your Dubai visa is easy if you follow the below pointers-
1. Make sure your passport is valid for a minimum of six months from the date of travel.
2. Carefully fill out your visa application form with correct information and spelling.
3. Make sure the Dubai visa photograph size is as per the Dubai Immigration requirement.
4. The documents that you submit for your Dubai visa application should be correct and valid.
5. Carry the required documents if you have an ECR passport.
Dubai Travel Guide
Dubai, a place where modern engineering meets history and culture, awaits to be explored. There are a plethora of things to be done and seen in Dubai. When choices are unlimited, experiences are limitless. Know anything and everything about Dubai through our comprehensive online guide and explore Dubai like a pro.
With endless deserts and stunning skyscrapers, Dubai a city of uncanny verve and obsession for architecture has evolved into an edifice of wondrous engineering. Dubai’s anatomy interestingly revolves around sky-high buildings and expansive bridges with a substantial spur of restaurants and supermarkets. Every vein that branches out from its heart, reaches a corner in its sprawling malls. The main town of Dubai is impeccably planned, all as the blazing hot Arabian deserts are a reminder of its austere historical and cultural fragments.
The city of Dubai features some of the top-ranked restaurants, iconic sights, vibrant nightlife and numerous adventure activities for adults and kids. Dubai also allows indulging in adventure activities like fishing, kayaking, hiking, rock climbing and stand-up paddling.
Major airports: Dubai International Airport, Al Maktoum International Airport
Location: United Arab Emirates
Area: 4,114 sq kms
Population: 31.4 lakhs
National day: 02 Dec
Main Airline: Emirates
The Ruler of Dubai: Sheikh Mohammed Bin Rashid Al Maktoum
Best time to visit: November - February
Currency: UAE Dirham (AED)
Languages Spoken: Arabic (official), English (language)
Time zone: IST-1:30 hours
Dubai Visa Information and more
About the United Arab Emirates
The United Arab Emirates, popularly known as UAE comprises of seven Emirates. Each Emirate is unique, rich in its tradition with interesting places to visit and unique things to do. Better known among the emirates are Dubai and Abu Dhabi where tourists from all over the world visit.
Go for a desert experience and enjoy the excitement of riding up and down the sand dunes in Dubai. You may visit one of the refreshing cold wadis in the Al Hajar mountains; for some cultural refreshment, visit Sharjah the cultural capital of the Emirates. Visiting UAE is useless without exploring the tallest building in the world - Burj Khalifa. Stroll around large malls and have a delightful shopping experience. Want to explore what UAE looks like without the oil wealth? Then visit Umm al-Quwain, one of the least populated Emirates, for a perfect getaway from the bustling city life of Dubai.
If you are planning to visit UAE, then apply for your UAE visa with Musafir.com. The process for applying for a UAE visa is hassle-free and very simple. You can apply for a visa from the comfort of your home by simply filling out the forms provided by our visa officers. Our visa experts will process your visa within 5 working days and assure you of benefits beyond comparison. From personalised assistance to the delivery of visa on time, make your booking process comfortable and apply for your visa now.
Important Dubai visa instructions
• All travellers visiting Dubai are required to obtain a single-entry UAE visa before travelling
• The tourist visa will be valid for 60 days
• Travellers cannot extend their stay in Dubai once their visa has expired
• If your visa is about to expire and you wish to extend your stay; you must apply for a visa extension
• To renew your visa, you must meet the requirements and re-enter UAE as per the immigration laws
• Overstay cases in the UAE must face legal actions as per the immigration laws
• Travellers with a history of overstaying may not easily obtain a Dubai visa
Latest attractions in Dubai
• La Perle – Unique live show of artistic performances including aquatic and aerial stunts
• Blue Waters Island – An island destination that offers dining, shopping and entertainment for travellers
• Museum of the Future – This museum based on the future of science is expected to open in 2020
• Dubai Frame – The world’s largest picture frame offers the most stunning views of the city
• La Mer – A beautiful beach front offering the best of food, shopping and entertainment
• Dubai Parks & Resorts – Three theme parks and one waterpark with more than 100 indoor and outdoor rides
• Museum of Illusions – An interesting world of illusions that make your forget reality
Dubai Facts & Figures
• The Dubai Fountain, is the world’s largest choreographed fountain and one of the most loved attractions of Dubai
• The world’s largest gold ring is on display at the Deira Gold Souq
• The 828-meter Burj Khalifa is the tallest building the in the world
• The 77-floor JW Marquis is the tallest hotel in the world
• Ain Dubai is the world’s largest observation wheel
• Ski Dubai is the world’s largest indoor ski park
• It is estimated that only 15 percent of Dubai’s population are Emiratis
Travel rules to follow in Dubai
• Dress appropriately without hurting the local sentiments and traditions
• In the holy month of Ramadan, it is forbidden to eat or drink during the day in public
• Getting drunk in public is illegal
• UAE is one of the safest places to visit. However, it is advisable to obtain travel insurance
The all-inclusive prepaid pass, Dubai Pass has been relaunched with access to an additional 15 attractions and 48 experiences in Dubai. These new attractions are in addition to the existing experiences including Burj Khalifa, Dubai Parks and Resorts, IMG Worlds of Adventure, Desert Safari Tours, Dubai Frame, and Legoland.
Consulate Contact Details
United Arab Emirates Consulate General in Mumbai, India
No.7, Jolly Maker, Apartment No. 1,
Cuffe Parade, Colaba
Mumbai 400 005
Fax: (+91) 22 2218 1162
Phone: (+91) 22 2218 0985
Why choose Musafir.com for your Dubai visa?
- Dubai visa starting from Rs 2,999
- Get your Dubai visa in 5 working days
- We provide OK to Board service
- Apply for an online visa from the comfort of your home
- Trusted visa agent with more than 12 years of experience in processing more than 1 million visas
- Trusted travel partner for Dubai Tourism
- End-to-end visa solutions provided
- Visa application supervised and processed by visa experts
- Highest chances of visa approval with Musafir expertise
- Transparency and hassle-free experience guaranteed
Dubai Visa Terms & Conditions