The information of passport needs to be changed, if you are getting separated from your spouse or they expire. Other information, like address, age, photo and more may change with this.

    NOTE - We are currently providing passport assistance/service for Mumbai-based issuance only.

    Why And When It Is Needed

    • There are occasions wherein people should change certain subtle elements in their passports subsequent to having gotten it, for example, names, address and so on.

    Complete Procedure

    • While trying to get the name of your spouse removed from your passport, you will need to get Form No. 2 for miscellaneous service. You will easily get this form online or offline at some PSK. Fill the form.
    • On the off chance that people are downloading it on the web, they should pick the choice - 'reissue of passport'.
    • Then, you should choose the alternative 'change in existing individual specific' and afterward pick 'life partner name' and afterward select 'change in existing individual particulars'.
    • Visit passport office, whenever it is planned. Do not forget to take the required documents and application form along with you
    • If you have scheduled the appointment online, you need not get offline token for that.
    • On the appointment, at right time, visit the PSK with essential documents. You can also send these documents through any representative also.
    • After submitting the application and its acceptance, people can gather the supported Passport with the refreshed points of interest.

    Documents Required

    People should give the accompanying archives:

    • Self-attested photocopy of last and last page of your passport.
    • Original passport.
    • Death certificate of your spouse (Copy), in case your companion has died.
    • If the reason of name’s removal is separation or divorce, then relevant proofs will be needed. (Annexure 'E')