Passport After Divorce

    On the off chance that there is no separation or demise then it is unrealistic under the passport demonstration to erase your life partner name in the passport, since the main criteria specified is upon separation or passing, in these conditions it is smarter to go to the passport Adalat held each week at the territorial passport office by the PRO and look for exhortation and direction in the issue.

    NOTE - We are currently providing passport assistance/service for Mumbai-based issuance only.

    With a specific end goal to erase your life partner's name in your passport you have to apply for reissue of passport.

    Why and When It Is Required

    • In situations where people have experienced a separation and wishes to change their name in the passport.
    • It is fitting for the individual to apply for a reissue of Passport.

    Complete Procedure

    The whole procedure to change the name in passport, once you are separated, is as described -

    • You can apply from PSK (Passport Seva Kendra) or online directly.
    • Apart from a duplicate of the old Passport, they should outfit the accompanying:
      1. self-attested photocopy of divorce certificate.
      2. Deed poll or sworn affidavit (Annexure "E" that has been given in the Instruction Booklet to Passports)
    • Fill-in duplicate of Form No. II for Miscellaneous Services and submit.
    • Pay an ostensible expense either specifically to the Passport Office or on the web.
    • In the event that submitting to the workplace, they should take an arrangement.
    • After accommodation of all archives, people can gather the re-issued Passport on the stated date.

    Documents Required

    Get hold of all the required archives and fill the total frame with the administration required as Adding life partner name.

    • Passport in unique with self-validated photocopy of its initial two and last two pages.
    • In the instance of death of the life partner applying for expulsion of life partner name in the current passport must outfit the accompanying:
      1. Copy of death authentication of the life partner
    • In instance of Divorcees applying for erasure of companion's name in existing passport must outfit the accompanying:
      1. Certified duplicate of Divorce announce.
      2. Deed survey/sworn testimony (ANNEXURE 'E')