Singapore Visa photo size
Along with the documents required for Singapore visa application for Indians, two passport size photographs need to be submitted. In order to ensure a successful Singapore Visa process, all applicants
applying for Singapore tourist visa must present a full-face photograph, taken against a white
background with a specific size. Below is the requirements and Singapore visa photo size for Indian citizens
applying for Singapore visa.
Please ensure that your Singapore visa photograph meets the following requirements:
1. The Singapore visa photo size should be 45.0 (Height) X 35.0 (Width)
2. The background of the photo should be plain white or any light colour shade.
Please ensure that the background doesn’t have any patterns, shadows or
3. A "full face" photo is one in which the applicant is facing the camera directly. The
applicant should not be looking down or to either side. The face should cover
about 80 percent of the area of the photo. The key requirement is that the
photograph clearly identifies the applicant.
4. Sunglasses, specs, hats, scarfs or other accessories, which would detract from the
face, are not acceptable. However, religious headgears are permitted but should
show the face clearly.
5. Photos of members of the military, airline employees or other personnel wearing
hats are not acceptable.
6. Since a separate visa is issued to each qualified applicant, an individual photo is
required in all cases. Group photos are not acceptable.
7. Digitally-altered photographs will not be accepted. This includes alterations of
color or pattern in the background of the picture. Photographs that are out-of-
focus, air-brushed or otherwise substandard will not be accepted.
Get the complete information on Singapore visa here.
You can also apply for Thailand visa, Malaysia visa, Dubai visa here.