Are you planning to go on a holiday vacation to Singapore? If so, then you must consider the various steps involved for your travel convenience. You must have a valid passport along with the relevant visa. In this article, we will acknowledge the various traveling requirements you will have to fulfill before you can enter the country.
Getting a visa for any country depends on the purpose if you wish to travel on. For example, there will be different priorities you need to accomplish while filling a business visa than filling a tourist visa.
Singapore is one of the most beautiful and small island countries in the world. It is also referred to as the hub of global business and transportation. Singapore was found in the year 1819. It was established as a means of the global trading port.
Procedure to Apply Singapore Tourist Visa
The traveling rules and regulations differ from country to country. Therefore, in accordance to applying for a Singapore tourist visa, you will have to understand the norms of traveling in that country. The following details will give you a better idea about the traveling norms and conditions.
- Prior to applying for Singapore tourist visa, you have to make proper booking arrangements like flight ticketing along with travel itinerary plan.
- Passport with validity of at least six months from the date of arrival.
- Acquire Singapore tourist visa application either online or from a local service vendor. Taking services of an expert travel guide will assist you in getting your arrangements done on time. Carefully fill the details of your travel plan like, the number of people traveling, the number of days travel, date of birth, place of birth, profession, the purpose of visit, the number of entries and so on, and duly sign the application.
- You will also be required to affix two passport size photographs for every person traveling, along with details of their valid passports.
- The passport size photograph must be a full-face photograph which is taken on a white background.
- The size of the photograph must 45 by 35 mm. Separate photographs are required from each person traveling as individual visas will be issued.
- The visa application(s) must be accompanied with a covering note, featuring the travel dates, the number of persons traveling and the purpose of travel.
- The most important document is the copy of last six months bank statements, which will actually give your visa eligibility a boost.
- Once you are ready with all the documentation, you can either process the application online by attaching the scanned copies& sending them to the travel vendor and also, making an online payment, or submit your visa application the Authorized Indian Visa Application Center (IVAC).
- Once you have submitted your application, you will receive an acknowledgment number with which you can track your application online.
The Singapore touristy visa application processing generally takes a processing time of 5 working dates. Once your visa application is approved, you will get in the form of a paper visa. The paper visa will be to your mailing address. Beware of fake websites which offer online Singapore tourist visa application on the behalf of the Government.
The Singapore tourist visa will be valid for a period of 30 days.
Visa Services provided by Musafir