There are a wide range of visas categorized according to the purpose of visit to China such as Tourist visa, commercial visa, employment, and transit visa and they are categorized as D, L, F, Q1, Q2 and so on. China also issues single, double or multiple entry visas, in the case of the latter two, you are allowed to exit Chinese mainland and then re-enter on the same visa. But to return on the same, you must have a valid entry and you will not get extra-entries on single and double visa, so you have to get a new one.
- Those with original passport applications will be eligible to apply for Chinese visa.
- Those applying for tourist visa must submit the itinerary of their tour, the return tickets and hotel booking detail.
- Commercial visa applicants must have an invitation letter or a permission letter from the employer demonstrating the purpose of visit.
- In all the cases, the applicant must submit residential and original id proofs at the embassy center, only then he/she will be eligible for the visa.
- Full application fee must be paid, only then the visa will be processed
Validity for ‘Enter Before’
The Validity “enter before” shows the time limit of visa i.e. the visa holders must enter the mainland before 24:00 on the actual day of visa expiry, after that it will not be extended. The actual time period may vary from 3 months to 6 months or up to 2 years.
Validity for Stay
The time period of stay refers to the duration a person can stay in Chinese mainland which starts from the next day of arrival. It must be extended one week before its expiration if any extension is needed and should apply for the new one.
On a single entry tourist visa the time period for stay is 3 months and for double and multiple visas is 2 months. Any action against the laws can lead to punishments and penalties.
Note - We do not provide Business or Work visa.
Apply for your Chinese Tourist Visa with us.
Visa Services provided by Musafir