There are two types of tourist Visa provided for a visit to Thailand. Indian citizens who want to visit Thailand for a period of not more than 15 days can apply for a visa to the immigration centers of Thailand. Here is a loist of basic eligibility criteria and points to remember while applying for a Thailand Visa.
The Minimum Eligibility required for Visa:
- Passport with validity of minimum 6 months
- Completely filled Visa Application form
- Photograph of the applicant with dimensions 4x6cm
- Confirmed air ticket
- Evidence of sufficient finance ( 20k Baht per head and 40K for family)
- Third country visa in a passport
- A well completed Arrival-Departure card, which the airline staff will distribute before landing in Thailand
POINTS TO REMEMBER:
- Remember your visa type, as per the visa type the visa requirements differ.
- Double check your documents, to avoid hassle during application.
- At any point, the visa officers can demand for additional documents, which have to submitted.
- Proper and latest information must be submitted.
- Thailand citizens are very nice in behavior. So behave accordingly.
- Must know about their rules and policies before visiting.
Note - We do not provide Business or Work visa.
Apply for your Thailand Tourist Visa
Have queries related to your Thailand visa?
Look no further! Musafir.com provides Thailand visa assistance in Mumbai, Bangalore, Chennai, Kolkata, Hyderabad, Pune, Lucknow etc.
Visa Services provided by Musafir
Why choose Musafir for Thailand Visa
Musafir.com has been a part of more than one million travel dreams. Our personalised services make your travel experience simple and hassle-free. Here's a quick walk-through of the visa application process.