If you are planning to visit Oman then you must have a visa before you start your journey. There are certain countries that are exempted from following this rule. Some country's citizens also have an option of getting a visa on arrival. Countries like New Zealand and a few more have an unlimited visa limit. You can stay in Oman for one month and later extend your visa.
The eligibility of getting issued an Oman Visa is as follows:
- You must have a passport valid for 6 months from date of entry
- The application form must be filled by the applicant online, mentioning the sponsor's details.
- Submission of 2 recent passport size photographs with white background.
- A valid and authorized letter from the sponsoring company mentioning the employment status and the reason of visit in Oman should be mentioned along with valid contact details.
- You must submit an e-application form by your local sponsor
- Entry must be legal.
The time required for the arrival of the Oman visa can vary depending on the visa type. You can check which category you fall into. A few are mentioned as follows:
- The Oman Embassy takes up to 2 to 15 days to process the visa.
- The work visas can take a variable time to reach you as it depends on certain factors like the company sponsoring the visa, policies involved, education qualification, medical conditions if any, number of years of experience. Generally, it takes a period of 1 month.
- Express visas take lesser time compared to the general once. Generally the time taken is up to 2 weeks.
Note - We do not provide Business or Work visa.
Apply for your Oman Tourist Visa
Have queries related to your Oman visa?
Look no further! Musafir.com provides Oman visa assistance in Mumbai, Bangalore, Chennai, Kolkata, Hyderabad, Pune, Lucknow etc.
Visa Services provided by Musafir
Why choose Musafir for Oman Visa
Musafir.com has been a part of more than one million travel dreams. Our personalised services make your travel experience simple and hassle-free. Here's a quick walk-through of the visa application process.