Almost every nation has certain rules and policies laid down for any foreign national entering the country whether it is for the purpose of business, recreation or education. The same holds true for the Sultanate of Oman. Let us take a closer look at the visa regulations of this Middle East country -
- Residents and passport holders of the Gulf Cooperation Council member nations are allowed to travel to Oman without any visa limits.
- Citizens of New Zealand can also travel to Oman, without the need of a Visa.
- Nationals of as many as 66 countries across the world, including those of India, are granted Visa on Arrival in Oman. In this case, no Visa Fee is charged and the service is completely free of cost. This visa is granted for a period spanning to a maximum of 30 days.
- Visitors from the nations, who are neither exempt nor offered a Visa on Arrival, must procure a valid Visa for Oman prior to their travel.
- Any traveller entering the territory of Oman is required to hold a passport, which is valid for at least six months from the date of arrival in Oman.
- An Oman visa for Indians, is valid for 30 days with a visa fee of Dh620. This visa is non-extendable and for a short duration. However, a long term visit visa comes with a validity of 90 days and is charged a visa fee of Dh1,120.
- A Multiple-Entry Oman Visa is valid for 6 months and is offered at a fee of Dh2,120. This visa cannot be extended. A tourist visa on the other hand, which is valid for 30 days, is availed at a fee of Dh220. This visa can be extended once if required.
Note - We do not provide Business or Work visa.
Apply for your Oman Tourist Vis
a with us.
Have queries related to your Oman visa?
Look no further! Musafir.com provides Oman visa assistance in Mumbai, Bangalore, Chennai, Kolkata, Hyderabad, Pune, Lucknow etc.
Visa Services provided by Musafir
Why choose Musafir for Oman Visa
Musafir.com has been a part of more than one million travel dreams. Our personalised services make your travel experience simple and hassle-free. Here's a quick walk-through of the visa application process.